Liz Reaney #5 Grief whore, drunk bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure Liz herself had defamed many people with her drunken rants! Didnā€™t she tell us at one point she studied law or maybe that was uncle paddy

Reactions: 3
Shes deplorable, abandoning 4 children and not a care in the world. No one likes her over what she did to them. No friends only other dopes she meets on Instagram. She falls out with them too when they get to know her or drink with her. She has opinions on everything in the news. Lizzzzzz sort your life and your children while they are still young.

Reactions: 2
Shes trying so hard to sound and look like Sandra in the city. And she loves politics too. She talks about penny dinners as if she's in there herself helping. Lovely warm hat scarf and coat on her. Poor lexi in a summer jeans t-shirt and leather little jacket frozen looking. See lexi got free cakes from edel and free apache fri night. Every cent this bleep has is spent on herself. Will she buy a turkey and ham and all the trimmings and have a family dinner. 100% no. She will blag a freebie from another randomer this year. Pathetic excuse for a mother .

Well she has no where to go this year! Clearly fell out the mam just before Christmas last year as thatā€™s where she was supposed to be going dropped the kids in for their presents and went to some randomers! Between the two of them theyā€™d easily cook a Christmas dinner

Lady liz needs to be waited on darling. I couldn't imagine not waking up to my family Christmas morning. Shes telling folk don't compete at Christmas suits her because Danny has to buy for 4 of them for years. She refuses to contribute because he gets children's allowance. Since she abandoned them I've never seen them get anything from her. They never come home with bags not even penny's. I see and know a lot.

Reactions: 4
Monday dole day any day for her. Pathetic excuse for a mother. Yes I love liz but jesus christ at least pretend you even like your kids.

She's off early this morning begging for a breakfast, how's this for a radical idea Lizzie GET A JOB AND PAY FOR YOUR OWN BREAKFAST

Reactions: 1
She used to tag Colin tobins shop fir a while he never gave her anything he doesn't need her. Also his dental practice and im sure she used one of his hairdressers before. He doesn't need any beggy mitchel to promote his businesses. I remember her tagging Bernard power 10 times a day saying he was amazing. She thought she would get a feature wall in living room from him. Hes doesn't need buggy liz either. Sinn fein today she so desperately wants to be sandra involved in politics.

There is nobody on this earth more desperate for fame than Liz. THe whole ā€œI tell it like it isā€ ā€œIā€™m so relatableā€ craic is so telling, she wants to appeal to the masses big time. Reminds me of twins and me

Yeah I grew up speaking only irish in west Ireland, and that name is the most anglicised shite Iā€™ve ever heard. It screams ā€œIā€™m desperately googling alty irish names despite not being able to pronounce them properlyā€. Iā€™ve never even heard of the word before so can only assume itā€™s a recent enough definition to our already diluted native language

the podcast was funny though, just not saorises videos

Last edited:
On the beg again. Google restaurants liz. I think joy makes her beg for free stuff. The phone is being taken by joy since the last drug fuelled carry on. Can't say rant coz she couldn't even speak. Liz pays rent to joy for free meals. Pathetic carry on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.