Liz Reaney #5 Grief whore, drunk bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never anyone in it. Liz was promoting 12 week blow dries and only 2 ever got them 1 was lexi. Everyone gets rid of liz eventually.

Trust me don't be a mean girl it will bite you in the ass ..... who's ass? People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Reactions: 1
Never anyone in it. Liz was promoting 12 week blow dries and only 2 ever got them 1 was lexi. Everyone gets rid of liz eventually.
What a waste of Liz spending 2 years in “college” to learn the 12 week blow dry when it took everyone else 3 Hours 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was with them in her stories last night
If we are to believe that story was recorded last night 🤷‍♀️ I'm always very sceptical where she's concerned........but no doubt when she reads this comment she'll be on to clarify the situation 😂

• Haha
There's some tiktok guy setting up dating groups for singles in Ireland and I think I spotted her head in a group. It'd been up about 24 hours. She can't keep herself out of anyone's business.

There's some tiktok guy setting up dating groups for singles in Ireland and I think I spotted her head in a group. It'd been up about 24 hours. She can't keep herself out of anyone's business.
Is that the Peter fella? He's painful

Jesus tonight she butchered the pillow pr .... do companies not do research ? Clearly not

Jesus tonight she butchered the pillow pr .... do companies not do research ? Clearly not
The vegone (vegan) friendly pillow 😂 .

Where do these people find her, that was a total shambles, she was all over the place, so disorganised

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.