Liz Reaney #5 Grief whore, drunk bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she said “that’s great”, she was referencing something else
She's talking about her "friend" that has reached a settlement with the HSE......its on a few different news stories on FB, I'm not breaking any confidence by mentioning it

Reactions: 3
Brand ambassador was online here last night but I know she had a lot going on, I hope she’s back soon to fill us in!!

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t bother giving this woman any attention anymore. She obviously isn’t well and needs help.

Reactions: 7
Ok I'm obviously late to this party 🤣 never heard of this one before, saw her mentioned on a different thread. What's the story with her? Was she pissed doing the stuff about the pillows / talking about tattle. Does she normally be like that?

Reactions: 1
A horrible old addict lol the state of her last night, how does she bear showing her face after her instagram rants lol

Reactions: 3
What pillow brand? I’m gonna make a complaint

also, can’t stop laughing at her dramatic leave off insta - only to be lurking and then return so quickly

• Haha
Ok I'm obviously late to this party 🤣 never heard of this one before, saw her mentioned on a different thread. What's the story with her? Was she pissed doing the stuff about the pillows / talking about tattle. Does she normally be like that?
Pretty much, loves an ol' drink does our Lizzie. And then comes on her stories thinking she's the Messiah. Thinks shes important, and loves pretending she knows who the Tattlers are, if you're really lucky she will write about you in her Dealz notebook and maybe even draw a picture of you!! Spends a lot of time trawling through RIP.ie to find a new "best friend" that has passed away. Also loves to beg for an ol' freebie while afterwards roaring into her phone "I'm no Beggy Mitchell"......you are Liz!! Even though she was born & bred in Cork, you could be excused for thinking English isn't her first language, same goes for her spelling.

You should put an hour aside to go through her threads, it will make for a riveting read!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What pillow brand? I’m gonna make a complaint

also, can’t stop laughing at her dramatic leave off insta - only to be lurking and then return so quickly
Ironically sweetpillow.ie and then she came on abusing people !

They only have over 100 followers ...they prob won't care ...

They’ll get some land in The Riu in Torremolinos when the two of them rock up if it’s the one I’m thinking of!

Im on holidays I've seen her drunken rant. If she knows who I am why doesn't she block me. Wagatha lizzie herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.