Liz Reaney #5 Grief whore, drunk bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No pretending shes coming off Instagram whilst adding Sandra's partner colms ex for the gossip. She's lying low now because there's a new call out page being set up and calling her out. She's in the horrors now. Joy has probably confiscated the phone coz all she does is drink at Xmas and embarrass her with her rants. She will come on and give a rant at some stage about coco's law and maybe a pic of a gaurda station or tag some solicitors as if they would do anything for her. Mary lou may even be tagged coz shes such good friends with her.
Whats the new call out page?

Reactions: 4
I dont know yet. There's a lady on here making it she said it will take a bit of time.

Reactions: 2
Do ye think Liz was the tattler on Sandra in the citys thread who got caught out bullshitting and pretending to be the sister in law?

Reactions: 3
Paddy is the biggest creep in cork. Never married and delivers papers at the dawn. Hes not her uncle. He used give young ones fags and buy um drink years ago. He's disgusting 😒

Do ye think Liz was the tattler on Sandra in the citys thread who got caught out bullshitting and pretending to be the sister in law?
Probably she has form. She actually tries to talk like Sandra when all her life she had a traveller accent when she was with Danny.

Reactions: 2
The number of accounts she is following is going up (slowly) so she obviously on her Instagram account. It must be killing her to keep her big beak shut. Hey Liz 👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
If she was deleting her account she would have done it. Shes not posting she added sandys ex rachel she only wants the gossip. She gets free frozen dinners for joy and she had an orgasm over them because they're free.

Reactions: 1
That woman is absolutely shameless and shocking,spending all her time on social media and where are them kids without their mother it’s appalling a good kick up the ass she needs and keep her rants to herself-it’s not about her it’s her kids how she can sleep at night is beyond me and she can have all the following she wants on Insta bullshit ,if she ain’t there fighting tooth and nail for her kids as a mother-and natural human instinct then who the f..wants to hear anymore about her

That woman is absolutely shameless and shocking,spending all her time on social media and where are them kids without their mother it’s appalling a good kick up the ass she needs and keep her rants to herself-it’s not about her it’s her kids how she can sleep at night is beyond me and she can have all the following she wants on Insta bullshit ,if she ain’t there fighting tooth and nail for her kids as a mother-and natural human instinct then who the f..wants to hear anymore about her
Because there’s nothing to someone who anyway humane can do that ,what about her kids,she’s badly of with her drinking etc and where is she for them poor kids,sure she can have a social life but be a woman and a mother it’s a natural instinct and if she doesn’t have that then sorry goodnight I give up she can post until the cows come home but she’s a nobody leaving kids like that-fair enough if she was having a breakdown etc..but she looks okay to me-just selfish and all about her relationships

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How do anyone walk away from 4 kids. Danny was abusive but that's more reason to take the children. Why didn't she remove him from the home? When she left him she was with another man. He battered her and she kept going back to him. She had nowhere to live and then suddenly she's a lesbian living with joy. Even her own mom and brothers have nothing to do with her.

Los Reaney; says “this is not a airport lounge, I don’t need to announce my departure” while announcing departing instagram, only to not actually depart

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh here she's back to promote free food. These so called influencers sicken me. I am now unfollowing everyone that advertises spotlight and sweet king.

• Heart
I see Elma is closing her salon at the end of the month, that's an extra 2hrs a week free for Liz to stick her nose into other people's business......or get drunk

Reactions: 3
I see Elma is closing her salon at the end of the month, that's an extra 2hrs a week free for Liz to stick her nose into other people's business......or get drunk
Every salon that went into that premises closed down!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.