Liz Reaney #5 Grief whore, drunk bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s full of shite. She’s not even capable of stringing a sentence together never mind finding out who people are on here.

Reactions: 5
She’s full of shite. She’s not even capable of stringing a sentence together never mind finding out who people are on here.
I'm absolutely mortified for her, she can't even speak 😂

I hope the pillow crowd see the hack of the wan they have promoting their business

Reactions: 4
She’s one sad sad bastard on her phone locked out of her mind thinking she solved some big crime. It’s a gossip forum, people can talk if they want. At least nobody is as low as her making a complete gowl out of herself daily.

Reactions: 7
I see her "friend" Vicky with the caravan in Youghal has been awarded a settlement against the HSE, that was obviously the good news she mentioned earlier.....she'll be clung to her like a limpet for a few bob, Joy better watch out she might get the ol' heave-ho

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
My god who is this one ...I came from Sarah's thread ...it was a full on threat ...I got rid of them she slurred after doing a pillow ad...and had a box up from people to dm her if they had had issues with these people too ...went back over this thread ...how is this one getting away with being on social media...of course her grid is harmless enough and I always say it ..they get away with so much with stories that disappear and get deleted...if any brand saw that last night she would be over . Its funny how tattle can get to them so much ...they don't have to read it ...but it's like call out pages etc...they come after them in the most awful threatening ways...tattle is too big to take down...so it looks like this one ..Julie etc target one or two people ..classic bully's is all these people are and I'm tierd of them always getting away with it and then getting state payments and an insta living. Sorry I've no screenshots etc...it was late ...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.