Liz Reaney #5 Grief whore, drunk bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About time the truth is coming out about her. The notions she has are something else. She absolutely hates younger beautiful bloggers making it. She's nearly 50 and she is and always will be a washed up drunken druggie. No one mentioned coco's law in ages on Instagram because if you put your life out there and you get criticism that's your own fault.

She will deactivate her page. The new call out page is not her for once and she's shitting herself.
Whats the new call out page 🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
The
Spill the rest of the :coffee: :p:p
The video of that Paul and Liz further up this thread , I am not a fan of his , he is arrogant and up himself but it was funny . Made Liz look a right eeget.

What’s the name of the call out page please , nosey ole bat here 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I cannot believe this mad witch is still doing drunken madness and leaving in shame for 5 seconds and saying Joy made her come back to Instagram 😂. used to be the opposite years ago, she would say Joy deleted her account when she was asleep. she's absolutely stone mad the lunatic

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Should she even be selling that paste, does she really know what she is selling to people 🤷‍♀️ I must look into this in the New Year 🤔
Have always thought this too. She says it's cannabis paste? The people buying it must be in desperate pain I hate to think of them getting taken advantage of by her.

Reactions: 1
She won't stay off for long. Joy loves the freebies liz gets even if it is microwave meals. She will be back saying I wont let the trolls stop me from what I'm doing. Meaning helping every deprived person in cork and curing every sickness that folk have with her illegal paste. Says on her bio over 18s. Why the heck does she show lexi on it then the one day a week she bothers to mother her. Foreign holidays with joy pending again I bet. I dont think lexi or any if her other kids have even been on a plane. That's selfish liz for ya.

Reactions: 2
What is the paste?
The CBD paste. A lot of people use it. It's hard to get and it does work for a lot of people. . I think she used to buy it from some french woman and sell it to people that needed it. She said she wasn't making anything from it. Whatever the woman charged her she'd charge her followers the same so I think she was charging 50 a pop. Not sure how much was in the tube thing. But She was always saying she liked helping people in need and that are in pain .. you know Liz now... With her look how good and nice i am posts 🥴🥴🥴 she's gone now anyways. Wonder how long she'll last?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She won't stay off for long. Joy loves the freebies liz gets even if it is microwave meals. She will be back saying I wont let the trolls stop me from what I'm doing. Meaning helping every deprived person in cork and curing every sickness that folk have with her illegal paste. Says on her bio over 18s. Why the heck does she show lexi on it then the one day a week she bothers to mother her. Foreign holidays with joy pending again I bet. I dont think lexi or any if her other kids have even been on a plane. That's selfish liz for ya.
She also has social media executive on her bio 😂 the notions

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember when she set up the GoFundMe for that woman who had cancer and said it was the highest profiting GoFundMe to ever happen. She went on about it for months as if she single handedly cured that woman's illness 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Her account is still there lol, bet she’s raging that she suggested deleting it now cause where else would she message people, doubt many WhatsApp her

Has to poke her beak into everyone's business. She doesn't know Rachel or has any business following her. Shes probably messaging her reading sandra to her and lending a sympathetic ear to get the gossip. She will never delete her account just won't add stories about getting dressed.

Has to poke her beak into everyone's business. She doesn't know Rachel or has any business following her. Shes probably messaging her reading sandra to her and lending a sympathetic ear to get the gossip. She will never delete her account just won't add stories about getting dressed.
Or stuffing her fat face with free food

No pretending shes coming off Instagram whilst adding Sandra's partner colms ex for the gossip. She's lying low now because there's a new call out page being set up and calling her out. She's in the horrors now. Joy has probably confiscated the phone coz all she does is drink at Xmas and embarrass her with her rants. She will come on and give a rant at some stage about coco's law and maybe a pic of a gaurda station or tag some solicitors as if they would do anything for her. Mary lou may even be tagged coz shes such good friends with her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.