Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m bleeping dead I swear she is like 2 steps away 😂😂 I better get onto my friend and tell them that she’s into us and we are gonna be arrested for saying she drinks too much and basically telling the truth
You better go in to hiding now sister 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How is she going on the lash again tonight. My insides would be diseased

Funk You’re going to drive lizard mad 🤣
Nah I know who she thinks I am and I swear she’s clever cos she’s not far off and the thing is I haven’t been on for months so I’m like huh why am i involved. I wasn’t even talking about her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nah I know who she thinks I am and I swear she’s clever cos she’s not far off and the thing is I haven’t been on for months so I’m like huh why am i involved. I wasn’t even talking about her 😂
Does the person who she thinks you are know what’s going on if she doesn’t she’ll be very confused when lizzy comes knocking 😂

• Haha
Does the person who she thinks you are know what’s going on if she doesn’t she’ll be very confused when lizzy comes knocking 😂
No she knows and thinks it’s hilarious but at the same time she is like seriously 😂 I’d love to just tell her to give her peace but she’s fine I hope about it 😂

The thing is...Lizzy is all talk. She wouldn't come knocking
Oh I know that is the truth. She can throw names everywhere she wants but it takes 2 to tango or maybe 3 or 4 or more! 🤡

No she knows and thinks it’s hilarious but at the same time she is like seriously 😂 I’d love to just tell her to give her peace but she’s fine I hope about it 😂

Oh I know that is the truth. She can throw names everywhere she wants but it takes 2 to tango or maybe 3 or 4 or more! 🤡
She’s some gowl isn’t she 🙄 that’s just her guessing she can’t prove anything through her “tech guy” anything she says is pure bullshit. A habitual liar she is! Where is my knock liz???

So now she has a tech guy... cos 6 months ago she had done some forensic computing course at UCC that they don’t even offer 🤣🤣 SOMEONE has been watching too much CSI when coked off her tits

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So they not realise takeaway pints and the sesh in town can get you covid, I'd rather be grey than go to that Salon next week. Do they not understand why they have been closed for the last 4 months, because of this sort of stupid behaviour and not a mask between them.

Reactions: 5
So they not realise takeaway pints and the sesh in town can get you covid, I'd rather be grey than go to that Salon next week. Do they not understand why they have been closed for the last 4 months, because of this sort of stupid behaviour and not a mask between them.
Sarah Burke has Covid, she announced it earlier.

duck OFF!
Apparently! Is anyone else’s tattle account acting up? Not giving me the option to write a post unless I quote someone else’s and it’s very slow to load 🧐 maybe liz has got her tech guy to intercept my account 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Apparently! Is anyone else’s tattle account acting up? Not giving me the option to write a post unless I quote someone else’s and it’s very slow to load 🧐 maybe liz has got her tech guy to intercept my account 🤣
Lizard is onto you. She prob got Leo to shut you down

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.