Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without even watching let me guess. Drunk, slurred speech, sitting alone, threatening people? She is so pathetic. She must be close to 50 by now and still at this carry on 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There was one of those videos were she had some sort of a spasm at the end and her mouth moved in a way that 100% looked like it wasn't drink related....

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So hard to watch and not feeling some sort of empathy. She needs an intervention rapid.

Reactions: 7
@Funtupthehole and @Jellybb its time for witness protection
LOL what’s going on with her now ffs. Can’t view her stories shur 🀣🀣 do I have to go into my underground bunker? 🀣

Although I didn’t see any of her stories.... I can guess the tit she was saying so for anyone that would be inclined to believe her... I’ll just leave this here...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Fill us in doll πŸ€—
A load of talk but not actually saying anything. Orange face Rubbing her greasy hair playing up to the camera and when she said TROLLLZ she rolled out out the tongue like something out of the witches

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
A load of talk but not actually saying anything. Orange face Rubbing her greasy hair playing up to the camera and when she said TROLLLZ she rolled out out the tongue like something out of the witches
I can just imagine πŸ™„ here is all the people I can think of that liz publicly made a bleeping show of... Lauras views, mermaida jade/her ex, Paul stenson, Ellie Kelly/Conor Ryan, Sabrina hill, Ali goss.ie, Kieran corrigan, Julie twins and the galz who snap team. 😬 clearly she’s the issue

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Dirty ugly trolls"
wow - thats irony that she is trolling the trolls.
She works with an IT expert to gain the nams of these ppl who she alleges are 'trolls'
Well lets hope that this is fully legal what this person is doing - else you have just admitted to conspiring to commit a crime.
Which is also irony as she says he is often hacked

I can just imagine πŸ™„ here is all the people I can think of that liz publicly made a bleeping show of... Lauras views, mermaida jade/her ex, Paul stenson, Ellie Kelly/Conor Ryan, Sabrina hill, Ali goss.ie, Kieran corrigan, Julie twins and the galz who snap team. 😬 clearly she’s the issue
Meet Me At The Gorman: S1, E1: Lunatic Liz - YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Dirty ugly trolls"
wow - thats irony that she is trolling the trolls.
She works with an IT expert to gain the nams of these ppl who she alleges are 'trolls'
Well lets hope that this is fully legal what this person is doing - else you have just admitted to conspiring to commit a crime.
Which is also irony as she says he is often hacked
Trollz lol. Does she want us to repost the recordings of her giving information about Ellie Kelly and Conor Ryan to a call out page?

Part 1

Part 2....
Imagine trying to give information to a call out page about your supposed friend and having the audacity to make yourself out to be the angel gabriel of cork
If you click on to each of these links and click downloaded files you can listen to it!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Sweet lord I just watched the car crash on waragainstinsta and I wish I didn’t what an absolute drunken wagon she is .... we are an embarrassment?!? Ur poor kids and they watching u tweaking off ur head Liz private and personal she says well if that’s the case how come the hole of cork knowing ur an unfit mother ya MOG

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.