Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think everyone should start thinking about what there going to wear to court just in case we're one of the chosen 17 . Justice for the Tattle 17 , they would of got away with it , if it was for clever Liz and her meddling IT guy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m going with verso leggings, casual company jumper and fake Louis Vuitton scarf and shades outfit complete

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else notice that we haven't seen her on Instagram since her night out Friday night 🤔🤔 very few posts and definitely no Liz!!!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice that we haven't seen her on Instagram since her night out Friday night 🤔🤔 very few posts and definitely no Liz!!!
Lol ya she thinks people care enough for her to get backlash over her Covid party 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Or else she’s still in the horrors after her big sesh and maybe a visit from uncle paddy as well 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That's coz it takes longer to get over a non drinking session then a drinking session...

Reactions: 1
It’s ok ladies! Liz is just going to disconnect from her socials one day a week so that’s why she wasn’t on since the night she plastered herself on Instagram, drunk and going against the restrictions she has been so critical of others for not complying with. She just needed a break. She wasn’t hungover and she didn’t realise how she had just shown how hypocritical she is.....yet again

Reactions: 3
She's claiming to have donated €500 to her Go Fund Me ANONYMOUSLY
The fundraiser is €100 off it’s target so I had a quick look (I’m bored!) There are two €500 donations both with names after them, Joy did donate €50. There is no anonymous donation of €500. She’ll probably claim she used a false name!!

Reactions: 5
The fundraiser is €100 off it’s target so I had a quick look (I’m bored!) There are two €500 donations both with names after them, Joy did donate €50. There is no anonymous donation of €500. She’ll probably claim she used a false name!!
Why did she even make up that lie of making a €500 donation? Sad drunkard

Reactions: 1
Guys obviously she donated €500 anonymously and then her tech guy was able to hide the donation so none of us can see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.