Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok look it’s me, I’m the tech guy. I’ve been trying to get close to @Jellybb and @Funtupthehole .
Here are your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) to prove it.

jellybb ~ IP#[email protected]69

funtupthehole - IP#[email protected]_CSI/troutpout

try and worm yer way out of this one.
🖐🖐 i surrender! The secret is too much for me 😜 did she really find out who the other three girls on this forum were? Almost here was one of them but I haven’t seen her post for ages

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently! Is anyone else’s tattle account acting up? Not giving me the option to write a post unless I quote someone else’s and it’s very slow to load 🧐 maybe liz has got her tech guy to intercept my account 🤣
I had to confirm my like, weird

Reactions: 1
So did I! It seems to be ok now again.... I’m telling you it’s liz and her tech guy 🤣🤣
She has cash to throw around, private investigator tech guy and 500€ go fund me donation, and her paste isn't even getting through customs, she is some woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn't she just say earlier this week the neighbour had a baby? Yet now is having loud music and screaming? Neighbour of the year award for sure

Reactions: 2
duck well I’m in witness protection with Luther and detective Columbo so she will never fine me 😂😂😂 I’m about 4 mins from her 😂
Too funny.. She has an IT Guy ya know.. and she snottered 🤣🤣 @funupthehole yer in seeeerious danger 😂😂

Looks like she had the makeup done too
Sure she was out drinking with the make up girl in town today so no doubt had her do it before they left. All back at a house party now she’s trying to be more subtle than her buddy Julie about the party but it’s liz and she’s pissed ha

any crazy rants from this lying drunkard last night? Or is she too busy tracking and tracing with her “tech guy” 😅 I got a flash back there.. didn’t she once claim Mark zuckerberg helped her with something before? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She lives a very normal working class life but trys so hard to be posh even though there is nothing upper crust about her/her environment.
Like when Joy plates up a dinner and she starts this "now darling talk me through the process of how you made it,gorge."
Its mincemeat Liz.

She has Joy and the daughter speaking with that stupid posh accent,they must be the laughing stock of the north side.

She wouldn't last pissing time in Dublin,she would be laughed back down the M8.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
any crazy rants from this lying drunkard last night? Or is she too busy tracking and tracing with her “tech guy” 😅 I got a flash back there.. didn’t she once claim Mark zuckerberg helped her with something before? 🥴
She was too busy having an illegal party with the buddies last night so just a quick few videos of some of her sexy dancing into the camera for us all on night shift to enjoy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was too busy having an illegal party with the buddies last night so just a quick few videos of some of her sexy dancing into the camera for us all on night shift to enjoy
🤮🤮🤮 stop! Does. Anyone know why she fell out with the galz who snap crew? Would love to know as she used to set up camp up their arses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.