Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All jokes aside, liz love, please remove those stories! Your kids and neighbours could be watching them.

Reactions: 8
I was just gonna comment. I said it before she’s so close as to who I am but I will personally message her as she will in her hole try to threaten me
There is no way she can prove your identity. The only thing she can do is guess 🤣 duck her and her “tech guy” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is no way she can prove your identity. The only thing she can do is guess 🤣 duck her and her “tech guy” 🤣
Gurlllllll I’m so tired now from actually working looking after children doing wife things and house things I forgot she even existed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I’d say she’s on the LINE of duty 😳🤣🤣🤣. AH-12 gonna take her down ... arbour house

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She will prob be on it again tonight and she will go on another rant🥴hammered drunk of a Thursday. Well for her

Oh I’d say she’s on the LINE of duty 😳🤣🤣🤣. AH-12 gonna take her down ... arbour house
Ah I think she'd be more coherent on coke. Looks more like drink and benzos or something. Remind you of that Kerry Katona interview back in the day

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thats who she thinks I am but she is so close it’s so funny where is she chatting about “Andrea” again ffs

Can you post the story 😂😂😂 I swear if she only knew who I was she would genuinely die
Why or how does she think you are Andrea?

Reactions: 2
How many call out pages was liz behind again? 🧐asking for a friend 🤗

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.