Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG Liz & Joy even posed for the selfie with Jellybb??? The red jelly baby is Joy and the yellow one is Liz. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer Liz love 🤪
Liz kept going after Paul from the moose cafe, that's how i first heard of her, she was always calling him out.

Reactions: 3
What’s this Kieran Corrigan business about can anyone fill me I seemed to totally miss that?? 🧐🧐

Reactions: 3
What’s this Kieran Corrigan business about can anyone fill me I seemed to totally miss that?? 🧐🧐
I went for a look but she’s done a dirty delete

Just seen her latest basically from what I remember before Christmas 2019 she started ranting that she had inside info there was going to be a general election called any day (we all knew this) she said she was talking to the Mam of Cocos law who said if it wasn’t passed then if there was a new government they would have to start it from scratch. She got in touch with him for help and he came on a live and says he’d been asked to promote but knew nothing about it and would need to do some research and said he’d also been bullied on line well she went ballistic on him in a drunken rant calling him out for begging g and taking so much free stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
My friend works for sisu and is always saying Pat is a mad man always screaming at his staff and is forever slagging the state of her they use really cheap filler and botox
I was going to go there for lip fillers when this was over- I’ve been thinking about it for a couple of months but I was never sure. Thank god I noticed this, it’s an absolute no now. I did go there teeth whitening for an event (pre Covid obviously) and what struck me is that for all the slick advertising, it was very cheaply done on the inside.

Reactions: 2
She won't be happy her bestie and Qween Mitchel as she calls him are doing a competition.

Reactions: 1
I suspect the results were bad for business. I've never seen any insta hun advertise botox from SiSu that I wouldn't describe as a apocalypse of the face
I had it done recently in Sisu and my face ain't fcuked yet - I was really happy with their attitude (not salesy), experience and in general the procedure.

She’s such a hypocrite going on about being afraid to go out and had two people drinking in her house

So many people seem to have, a duck it attitude to covid. It's so scary to see. No wonder liz never called out Julie she is guilty also

Has she apologised to Lindsay Hamilton and her ex for absolutely dragging their names through the mud yet? 🧐

Liz reefed the head off her in one of those snaps she's so drunk. Even Lexi said ow and gave her some look.
I am all for everyone having a few drinks and whatnot, but her 14(??) Year old is there watching her absolutely sloshed. How is that appropriate for a young girl to see? Monkey see monkey do.

Has Liz shared with us who H is going to be in Line of Duty Sunday night ? I assume Liz the detective has inside info in her dealz notebook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.