Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect the results were bad for business. I've never seen any insta hun advertise botox from SiSu that I wouldn't describe as a apocalypse of the face
My friend works for sisu and is always saying Pat is a mad man always screaming at his staff and is forever slagging the state of her they use really cheap filler and botox

Reactions: 4
This ain’t the first time she’s come for you @Jellybb 🤣
Lol I know It’s getting boring now. Hi liz 🥰 I’ve never privately messaged you before with malicious threats or harassment of any kind, therefore it does constitute as or come under the harmful communications act nor cocos law 😊 this is a gossip forum and you are a “public figure” so please duck off.

Reactions: 18
Phil Mitchell maybe, Beggy Mitchell?
Lol ok I thought she was implying he was a Philip schofield 🙈 duck sake she’s a bit long in the tooth to be fighting with people on the internet isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not one for drama, I’m like Liz Reaney that way I just like the quiet life- but I am going to breach GDPR and share a picture of @Jellybb in real life because Liz has her found out anyway so you guys may aswell know. She is the green jelly baby , goes by Jelly Bb for short. Keep an eye out locally for this dangerous woman.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not one for drama, I’m like Liz Reaney that way I just like the quiet life- but I am going to breach GDPR and share a picture of @Jellybb in real life because Liz has her found out anyway so you guys may aswell know. She is the green jelly baby , goes by Jelly Bb for short. Keep an eye out locally for this dangerous woman.
duck sake my face will be plastered everywhere now 🥴 @brandambassador careful because liz knows how to find your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , hardened paedophiles and criminals can’t be traced but this one can obtain IP addresses of anonymous users on a forum 🥴🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why hasn’t AC-12 got in touch with Liz I mean surely she would find H and Line of Duty wouldn’t have to be in its sixth season now still looking for him!
I know ya.. they are missing a trick there.. with her connections H will be found out in no time 🙈 lm done with giving this irrelevant skidmark any more attention 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG Liz & Joy even posed for the selfie with Jellybb??? The red jelly baby is Joy and the yellow one is Liz. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer Liz love 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.