Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone would want to tell Liz Ireland isn’t even in NATO. NATO is not the EU the absolute idiot 🤣 and Finland are already in the EU, they are not applying to be an EU member they are considering applying to be in NATO. She should just not bother seriously 😆 when you admit you can’t even worn a remote control then it’s possibly best to not speak about politics

Reactions: 6
Now say ‘Thank you Tattler ladies for supplying you with correct info in relation to NATO Lizzie . In future maybe check Google or better still listen to the news before engaging the old gob... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cutting the boots off 🤣🤣🤣 ffs wd40 , Fairy liquid would get that zip down . never a dull moment 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Someone would want to tell Liz Ireland isn’t even in NATO. NATO is not the EU the absolute idiot 🤣 and Finland are already in the EU, they are not applying to be an EU member they are considering applying to be in NATO. She should just not bother seriously 😆 when you admit you can’t even worn a remote control then it’s possibly best to not speak about politics
This is a woman who says she'll run for office someday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did I hear her right , she offered her services ? Invited herself basically now I might have heard wrong as I tend to tap. Sandals in this bitter cold weather , brass monkey weather
listened again omg she is begging for freebies from that doctor , no bloody shame whatsoever . Who is the fool at the side of her pulling faces ?

Did I hear her right , she offered her services ? Invited herself basically now I might have heard wrong as I tend to tap. Sandals in this bitter cold weather , brass monkey weather
listened again omg she is begging for freebies from that doctor , no bloody shame whatsoever . Who is the fool at the side of her pulling faces ?
Curve Queen......another dose

Oh you heard correct, Lizzie on the beg again. She has no shame

Reactions: 1
Sorry now she has a video of her CUTTING hair - she isn’t even a hairdresser. Plus who sits down cutting hair

• Wow
She spends more time having her hair done than actually working . And boy does she take full advantage of that hairdressers , free hair, products and probably been paid to Grace them with her presence . Look at the price of that treatment she has free for a start . And she claims she is no beggy Mitchell, free food and booze again tonight, was Joy invited ??

Reactions: 1
What was she begging for?! Has she done a dirty delete?!
It’s just after she introduced the doc and his wife, she. said it in the treatment room ‘offered her services to the doc if he would like to use her or words similar . So it’s a beg for botox, fillers or duck lips .

Well I’m sick of looking like a fashion loser so I was in a heap thinking what can I get? Well here you go! Thank you Liz for wearing the actual tit out of this dress cos I would have thought it was mutton dressed as lamb and not bought it but you influenced me. There’s about 3 left in west side dunnes ! I’m bleeping weakkkkkkkkkk will the real Liz reaney please stand up!!

Attachments

• Haha
Well I’m sick of looking like a fashion loser so I was in a heap thinking what can I get? Well here you go! Thank you Liz for wearing the actual tit out of this dress cos I would have thought it was mutton dressed as lamb and not bought it but you influenced me. There’s about 3 left in west side dunnes ! I’m bleeping weakkkkkkkkkk will the real Liz reaney please stand up!!
Now all you need is to be #gifted some ugly shoes and a clashing coloured coat and you're good to go. Don't forget to give us a fashion show in your messy hallway while someone keeps shouting over you from the kitchen

• Haha
And
Now all you need is to be #gifted some ugly shoes and a clashing coloured coat and you're good to go. Don't forget to give us a fashion show in your messy hallway while someone keeps shouting over you from the kitchen
hopefully got a bigger mirror , that’s an auld cheap one no good for selfies or fashion parades , I use the term fashion very loosely 🤣🤣 nothing matches, horrid fake glades and bags and as for the coats they are all dreadful apart from the Khaki padded M&S one.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.