Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jeepers creepers the makeover 😳movie/musical auditio??? the eyelashes more suited to a teen or 20 a girl in their 20’s , the pouting , when will grown ass women not realise how ridiculous they look trying to act younger , beer google glasses spring to mind RuPaul's Drag Race

Pissed again .. was the food free again and where is the poor Joy woman she never seems to be out with her ??

Reactions: 5
She is aware that Bray is actually practically Dublin?! Like I know it’s County Wicklow but you know what I mean! Baffled 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She is aware that Bray is actually practically Dublin?! Like I know it’s County Wicklow but you know what I mean! Baffled 😂
I'm sure it's a relief for everyone, could you just imagine drunken loud Lizzie in the audience, she makes a spectacle of herself everywhere she goes trying to be the centre of attention........looks like Joy won't need a new hoodie afterall

Making Joy's cancer story all about herself as usual....slipped up a few times saying I/Me/My instead of Joy/We/Our/Us, a bit like when she takes over charity events pretending that they are the result of all her hard work 🤥

Reactions: 3
She waffles on that much I have no bloody idea what she is talking about half the time.. is she actually drunk a lot of the time ??

Does she work ? , seems to spend more time having her own hair done than paying clients. And remember she makes no money on the paste that she parcels up ,drives to the PO to post, such a saintly thing to do 😂

Obsessed with the Tinder Swindler or what. I see they gave her a new car, god help them had they not , they would have been crucified on Sicial Media .. can you just imagine the names they must have called her when she left the car place.. Is she really only 43 ???

Obsessed with the Tinder Swindler or what. I see they gave her a new car, god help them had they not , they would have been crucified on Sicial Media .. can you just imagine the names they must have called her when she left the car place.. Is she really only 43 ???
Ah she is defo way more then 43 - I’d say 46 plus easily - but sure she carries on like she is an 18 year old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.