Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like your twin 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ffs is she for real I’m howling here as it’s like the gift I don’t want but now can’t give back. Like herpes 😂
We nearly had to go into witness protection because of her threats 🤣🤣
Absolute looper. She will be on later tonight/early hours of the morning now calling us all out while she’s langers rambling about cocos law 🙄🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We nearly had to go into witness protection because of her threats 🤣🤣
Absolute looper. She will be on later tonight/early hours of the morning now calling us all out while she’s langers rambling about cocos law 🙄🥱
Oh ffs I just can’t. We have crazy cunts up here in the west but this one is hilarious!

Reactions: 1
Aren't there new laws in this week that all inclusive prices in Europe now means just 6 drinks a day. Wonder did anyone tell Liz.

It's because some people were taking advange and drinking a ridiculous amount

• Haha
See her say "I was the biggest caller outer, still am" and then wink!!?
I think herself or Joy are teaspill 😉

And she works 2-3 days per week? So if she works for 3 days she will earn approx 30€ per hour as an assistant in a small salon outside the city!
Does she think people are looking at her stories and believing her, she cannot keep her stories straight at all
She's deluded, bless her. Honestly don't know how she gets away with it. Lisa Verso, literally disowned for the last year. Liz was up her hole morning noon and night and then there was radio silence. Can't understand the turn around with all the latest freebies 🤔

Last edited:
I don't think she's Tea_Spill her spelling and grammar are appalling (as are Joy's) and Tea_Spill is quite articulate.....I do reckon she's involved somehow, she either knows the person or is passing on stories like she did that time with Ellie Kelly

Reactions: 8
You know what she's definitely earning off that paste no way she's doing that for free. Plus a new car lately that she felt the need to brag about. You don't afford that by working 3 days a week.
I think Joy bought the car! She said something about collecting her new Carmel and Joy replied ‘you mean my car’! Who buys a new car the last week in December I’d say it was a demo model

I don't think she's Tea_Spill her spelling and grammar are appalling (as are Joy's) and Tea_Spill is quite articulate.....I do reckon she's involved somehow, she either knows the person or is passing on stories like she did that time with Ellie Kelly
You're right, plus she wouldn't be able to hide it cause she's so pissed all the time

Is Joyless a big drinker also, voice sounds slurred in the background. What does J work at ?? and why does she keep tagging her , is it for freebies ? I don’t think she is ST but I think she might be there watching maybe even alerted the HC Queen of Tullamore LLL as ST was reported for hate speech or something so they are all getting rattled by the account , they can’t handle the heat in the kitchen . Its brill to see them getting annoyed .

Is Joyless a big drinker also, voice sounds slurred in the background. What does J work at ?? and why does she keep tagging her , is it for freebies ? I don’t think she is ST but I think she might be there watching maybe even alerted the HC Queen of Tullamore LLL as ST was reported for hate speech or something so they are all getting rattled by the account , they can’t handle the heat in the kitchen . Its brill to see them getting annoyed .
I think Joy works in her brothers chip shop and from reading over the previous thread someone has said that Joy has a fondness for prescripted pills, her ex had go go to rehab and blamed Joy for her addiction!

Reactions: 6
I think joy seems to work hard and enjoys drink like most people on a night out. You'd never see joy necking drink in the house.

A night of eye bleeping herself into the camera... Oh and pouting... Oh and laughing at her own incoherent waffle

Reactions: 2
Ah lads!! Remember a while back LLL shared a dress from an English designer James Stewart and Liz was all over her post and shared it saying she’s a few off his pieces well she has one of his hoodies a fecking hoodie I’m dead 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.