Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Liz is on approx 700 euro a week before tax in the small salon 🤥
And she works 2-3 days per week? So if she works for 3 days she will earn approx 30€ per hour as an assistant in a small salon outside the city!
Does she think people are looking at her stories and believing her, she cannot keep her stories straight at all

Reactions: 2
So I did a deep dive back a few threads and holy tit this one is a weapon! Is that her gf? Are they in love? Do they ever not drink? Why is she like a melted bar of chocolate on the face ? Are those her kids? I have been entertained here for the whole morning 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she could be that tea spill page. Nothing bad ever said about her. And 'someone' wrote in about Julie and liz during the week and it was poor liz kinda vibe

Does tea spill have more than 10k followers.. so they can be added to WAI..

Also... I don't follow them but do they actually spill alot of tea...?

I think she could be that tea spill page. Nothing bad ever said about her. And 'someone' wrote in about Julie and liz during the week and it was poor liz kinda vibe
Julie never gets called out on that page only that one comment among a load of others.

Does tea spill have more than 10k followers.. so they can be added to WAI..

Also... I don't follow them but do they actually spill alot of tea...?
Not really… they get most of their content from here, they also go missing for months at a time come back for a few days and then gone again! B

Reactions: 3
Ya. That is what I think also. Always very complimentary to liz. Those drunk rants are very very embarrassing. She really needs to stop 😶 it’s not even funny anymore it is kind of uncomfortable to watch if I’m honest

Reactions: 8
Why does she need to reference money all the time ? She is no beggy Mitchell! Jesus really! So basically what she is saying is that all the 💩 coats she has shown lately and tagged the company that she paid for them . Took her three years to pay another small business , three fecking years!! Should feel ashamed of yourself . All these places they eat in she pays for?? Delusions of grandeur. How many times does she mention going to Dancing with the stars?? Commissioned dress 😂 People who constantly brag they got money are usually those not used to having any , having struggled or poor in childhood, insecurities etc. , No shame in any of it . Bragging really is an ugly trait . Someone must really be rattling her, this pic confirms it . A few Huns been rattled this weekend after finding themselves on TS , this ine has to get a mention on there she has earned it .

Attachments

Oh and if you need to constantly tell people you help others with your charity work you do it for glory. She really bugs me she such a liar. Really wonder how joy sticks it.

Reactions: 5
Oh and if you need to constantly tell people you help others with your charity work you do it for glory. She really bugs me she such a liar. Really wonder how joy sticks it.
Joyless Joy just in it for the company and any freebies that might get thrown her direction.
It's always other peoples charity work that she lets on she is so involved in🤥 If Mother Theresa was still alive she'd try and piggyback on her hard work aswell.

Why does she need to reference money all the time ? She is no beggy Mitchell! Jesus really! So basically what she is saying is that all the 💩 coats she has shown lately and tagged the company that she paid for them . Took her three years to pay another small business , three fecking years!! Should feel ashamed of yourself . All these places they eat in she pays for?? Delusions of grandeur. How many times does she mention going to Dancing with the stars?? Commissioned dress 😂 People who constantly brag they got money are usually those not used to having any , having struggled or poor in childhood, insecurities etc. , No shame in any of it . Bragging really is an ugly trait . Someone must really be rattling her, this pic confirms it . A few Huns been rattled this weekend after finding themselves on TS , this ine has to get a mention on there she has earned it .
You know what they say, those who shout loudest have the least to shout about

Reactions: 1
She is pathetic, obviously the alcohol and whatever else give her too much confidence so she come on her stories thinking she is so amazing. She never shows the shame she must feel looking back on her stories when she realises what a fool she has made of herself yet again.
Then the next time she indulges, she feels the need to rant and slur again making herself look so foolish, it is a vicious cycle and if Joy truly loved her then she would help her to get well!

Sure she is the CEO of cannabis paste Ireland.
You know what she's definitely earning off that paste no way she's doing that for free. Plus a new car lately that she felt the need to brag about. You don't afford that by working 3 days a week.

She never shows the shame she must feel looking back on her stories when she realises what a fool she has made of herself yet again.
She probably is never sober enough to feel Shame. I no longer follow her as it's a hard watch to see someone with a serious problem self destruct.

She probably is never sober enough to feel Shame. I no longer follow her as it's a hard watch to see someone with a serious problem self destruct.
I do not understand why Joy does not help her, she has a serious problem and does not seem to have had custody of her children since they were very young?

Hello
Ya. That is what I think also. Always very complimentary to liz. Those drunk rants are very very embarrassing. She really needs to stop 😶 it’s not even funny anymore it is kind of uncomfortable to watch if I’m honest
This one has me hooked!!!! 😂😂😂 new hobby

• Haha
She used to call us all out by our usernames in the dead of the night usually Fridays or Saturdays 🥴 she used have a notebook purchased from dealz with my username and @Dusty2020 and @brandambassador and cute drawings. Ah the good ole days 🤣
Ahhhh stop!!! Is she the fbi. I’m cringing all morning on wai and on the previous threads. Won’t give her the follow 😂 mortified for her,

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.