Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her IG starting to look like the T ☕ Spill account , strangely she is one of those that never gets called out on there. Everyone must think she is Ab Fab . What’s she rattling about in the bed though , going on and on , I tap through .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her IG starting to look like the T ☕ Spill account , strangely she is one of those that never gets called out on there. Everyone must think she is Ab Fab . What’s she rattling about in the bed though , going on and on , I tap through .
I’ve said it before, she’s behind that account. And before anyone says “the spelling is too good to be her” she’s no fool that one 👀

Reactions: 3
Reckon it’s joy.
Because you just wouldn’t suspect it.
If it was Liz herself, she would have drunkenly come on by now and let slip by coming on to the wrong account off her tits.
This account is joy for sure.
Liz is no more a qualified hairdresser - journalist, singer, politician or whatever lie she gives us next.
She’s an addict simple as

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Reckon it’s joy.
Because you just wouldn’t suspect it.
If it was Liz herself, she would have drunkenly come on by now and let slip by coming on to the wrong account off her tits.
This account is joy for sure.
Liz is no more a qualified hairdresser - journalist, singer, politician or whatever lie she gives us next.
She’s an addict simple as
Well that’s another theory I would agree with! I believe that there are some people on here messaging teaspill from their actual accounts and she’s finding out who people are that way 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Totally agree , the silly cow is well known for setting up accounts . That acc has been there for ages , went quiet for shred and up it springs again , it’s had a autumn on the Hair stuff Voduz which loads had to be recalled , slagged them off for Belfastgate and now brags them up . Let’s see now if she starts showing their products . Something suddenly happened for such a U turn. Really no difference from a basic Hun account posting to stories , well apart from remaining anonymous why???
wow now all of a sudden a post about Lizzie on the ☕ spill and lizze makes then reference to the ☕ account as well. Watching threads here like a Hawk

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That Diamond place that gifts her (fake) I just took some pics of their products , uploaded to Ali Express. And hey presto , found some identical or very similar and surprise surprise wayyy cheaper . That company gifting her now beauty stuff for Valentine’s, a bit late to the party really , the majority will have ourchased gifts well before now. Most likely loads left , panicking and thought what can we do , oh send to Lizzie and Joy hoping a rare few might see and run there to buy...

Reactions: 1
The Make up would be fine but Jesus the eyelashes are more drag Queen vibe , the huge beehive . Wedding look, or the big TV event ?

Funny Liz promoting the other wax melt place and hasn't mentioning Pinocchio's since it was launched.

Reactions: 2
Different person doing her makeup too? The girl who usually does it is based in the hair salon

Her reference to drag queen make up can only mean a dig at someone 🙄 she looks amazing

Reactions: 3
Funny Liz promoting the other wax melt place and hasn't mentioning Pinocchio's since it was launched.
The girl that runs that wax melt place would be in one of Julie’s circle of friends as well must be a dig!

Well, not even 8pm and she's absolutely pissed on the stories already we're in for a good night!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.