Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg like pissed yet again... How does independence hair stand by having her inside the front door. She's constantly drunk she just loves herself the pouting omg

Reactions: 3
It’s funny she deleted all her drunken posts about her β€˜event’ then comes this morning saying on oh we were out for a few drinks last night to celebrate!! Left up the vitamins ones must be getting paid for them

Reactions: 2
What's she on about doing a journalism course in UCC? There's no journalism course there 🀣 And it was apparently her second time there πŸ€₯

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's she on about doing a journalism course in UCC? There's no journalism course there 🀣 And it was apparently her second time there πŸ€₯
FFS she didn't even finish school......the closest she'd ever get to UCC is going for a spin along College Road

• Haha
Reactions: 5
FFS she didn't even finish school......the closest she'd ever get to UCC is going for a spin along College Road
Like how she says she went to a private school when she went to St. Patrick's πŸ˜‚ Nothing wrong with it but private school it ain't.

• Haha
Boils my piss then the way she's flogging the vitamins and all the good healthy stuff and getting tit faced. I've used that company for a good while buying health supplements for me and my kids .. I have a good mind to mail them... She's one bad PR choice. Deletes her post and goes about her day like nothing... bleeping hell she needs to be high fived in the face with a bar stool.

Reactions: 5
Just
Boils my piss then the way she's flogging the vitamins and all the good healthy stuff and getting tit faced. I've used that company for a good while buying health supplements for me and my kids .. I have a good mind to mail them... She's one bad PR choice. Deletes her post and goes about her day like nothing... bleeping hell she needs to be high fived in the face with a bar stool.
research the nutritional content in these products, there will be much cheaper options out there, especially that bloody Zooki . The doc on Morning TV said not to fork out for branded , cheaper versions are just as good. Then we won’t be paying to line the greedy huns pockets , these companies are charging us more to pay for the greedy, same with hair, beauty etc that use them to promote .

A waste of time giving her health products, the amount of crap free food and booze consumed by these two certainly would not influence me to but the products . Wow I also thought she was much older as she always appears to hide behind filters , you never see her doing a skin routine , after the dreadful makeover she showed herself in bed the next morning with the make up still on , so I really don’t get why that health shop and tan woman would be gifting her . Even though I think them coats are πŸ’© and not casual day wear , how many did that boutique give her ?? 4/5???

Why is she obsessed with the Tinder Swindler , never shuts up about him, that many accounts on IG how can you tell if it’s him or not? Idiots ! , her ex mate Kieran Corrigan is the same , so much so he wants to watch it a second time .

Last edited:
If she was a bar of chocolates she would eat herself....... She's all over this page too

Reactions: 1
Only when she's not busy modelling on boats, doing all her charity work or being the highest paid hairdresser in the world for 1.5 days a week.
Is she actually a proper hairdresser??? She a bit long in the tooth to be an apprentice isn’t she

Reactions: 1
Is she actually a proper hairdresser??? She a bit long in the tooth to be an apprentice isn’t she
She is in her eyeball, she washes hair, books appointments and sweeps the floor. She says she trained for months to be qualified to do the keratin treatment....."real" hairdressers do this training in 1 day. She also thinks she 1 of only 2 people qualified to do this treatment in Cork πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.