Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that Verosa gave her €200/300 worth of coats ?? We’re the trainers from there also ? Must be pure overpriced cheap China tat no #Ad/collab/gift in sight . Where do report this fool to ? These Huns getting away with it constantly,
Don't forget to thank Lizzie for the information......

Reactions: 1
She got free products so that constitutes payment or they weren’t free and she’s full of tit

💩 I forgot , how rude of me .. Thank you Lizzie very obliging of you to supply the info .. must check it out over the next few days . Still think you are full of 💩 though , you must declare #Ad, Gift, collab ... So you are saying really you paid for all them coats and trainers then ??? When we all know huns simply do not do thay. They grab grab , prey in small businesses like vultures, some are afriad to upset huns in case they take to IG and slate them and many will do that. Whats the difference between a Hun and a street beggar ?? Well one begs out of greed and the other out of need .. How these places cope is beyond me , hair beauty, food, independent boutiques dishing out to the IG beggars , but it must be added to the unsuspecting paying customer , after all nothing is free in this life , well not unless you are a Hun of course

Reactions: 4
Think someone is rattled possibly worried about been reported about the ASA . Don’t be worrying too muck Shure you are all at it , the more the better , maybe with all the reports going it will be catching up with you all soon . The rest of the working force and I mean real honest to god workers not beggy huns , we have to declare what we earn . Don’t Huns get paid every time a follower clicks the links they post , should gifts not be declared. It’s basically very simple if you get paid to promote products you must declare it, not con the followers, us that are not brainwashed know full well it’s not out of the generosity of your heart that you promote, tag them now is it??

Reactions: 3
J

They have named some repeat offenders in the past ,seen it posted on other threads . I will carry on like a few more reporting .
They have but what are the actual repercussions? No fines or anything

Ho
They have but what are the actual repercussions? No fines or anything
Hopefully one day , if enough complaints get made they will have to do something eventually . Someone should start a petition to make these greedy grabby Huns more transparent...

Reactions: 3
Lizzie on the beg for a bedside locker, it's actually embarrassing to watch......just go buy one ffs

Reactions: 2
Lizzie on the beg for a bedside locker, it's actually embarrassing to watch......just go buy one ffs
Awwww hit a nerve have I Lizzie #gutted......for someone who only works 2 days per week you must be the best paid hair washer & floor sweeper ever 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Higher tax bracket but whats your actual profession? And people on the lowest tax bracket can also go private once they have health insurance..... can't make head nor tail of that rant but well done @Durtydizer for getting the rise!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oooihhhhhhhhh this is fun! First time on this one’s page. Anyone want to give me a quick rundown????

Omg what was that drunken ramble.
She sounds like such an hole. Like I'm so rich that is why I could sign myself out of hospital. But ya know your all thick in the head. She's a mess 🙈

• Haha
They need to take the phone from her when she is on the bender because she makes such a fool of herself!

• Haha
They’ll be deleted soon when Joy sees them also hairdressers are one of the worst paid in Ireland not a hope she’s on the higher tax she’s in minimum wage doing two days a week at most

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oooihhhhhhhhh this is fun! First time on this one’s page. Anyone want to give me a quick rundown????
I only came across her and dip in and out, she seems to be always drunk on her stories but she loves a bit of tattle... 😂 wonder what her story is too, don't think she's an influencer as such, but seems to get the old freebies alot none the less... oh and just found out shes on the higher tax bracket... 🤥

Oh and how could I forget, she got her booster recently followed by a spell in hospital where she regularly did little fashion shows of her pjs etc and forced alot of craic and banter with some poor porter who was going around trying to do his job on the wards.. it was all very frivolous and strange but if you were to ask her she was on deaths door.. 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.