Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont shoot me but i can see it.
Yes an anonymous donation of €500 that Liz saw and then decided to claim it as hers. She’d always put her name beside anything. If you believe that was Liz who donated that good luck to you!

Oh maybe I missed it?

I don’t get if she organised it why would she donate anonymously?
She wouldn’t. She’s a fantasist God love her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The whole of Ireland still waiting for Liz and her IT person to step in and sort out this cyber attack on the HSE's IT systems.....surely they'd have the whole thing sorted in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s actually disgraceful what must her kids think she’s obviously isn’t working in the morning. Like do what you want but please put the phone down

Reactions: 2
I am much younger then Liz and I wouldn't carry on like that, even on heavy nights out. It really shows she has a problem.
Joy is also with her which shows she's as much of the problem also enabling this carry on with Liz. She's what almost 50?? And she's drinking a good 3/4 nights a week, and this isn't just a glass of wine or gin she's having. This is a ridiculous amount of drink that causes her to slur her words and talk absolute nonsense. Someone in their 20/30s wouldnt carry on like this.

She has a problem and really needs to get help. Both for her physical and mental health.

Reactions: 5
Lol what happened were any of us called out this time? 🤣🤣
Things were so bad last night she was beyond knowing any of our names so we were safe!! There’s a video on it on that new Twitter page and I think she’s giving the middle finger to Covid in it!

Things were so bad last night she was beyond knowing any of our names so we were safe!! There’s a video on it on that new Twitter page and I think she’s giving the middle finger to Covid in it!
Why would she record herself breaking restrictions in that state like 🤣 I think the woman is desperate for attention- good or bad 😩 she’s very very sad
What’s that Twitter page

Reactions: 3
On the beg for a bike.....how do the rest of us manage to buy these things quietly without announcing it repeatedly to everyone 🙄

Reactions: 4
She obviously didn’t leave it at the one glass of whiskey last night......

• Haha
Oh girl I know. Just take it 100% I know. And I mean 100% ❤
Let’s not forget liz Reaney is also using her own fake pages to win her competitions I have the screenshots of at least two of them. I guess that means she’s just keeping the stuff

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I see she has raised the Paul Stenson thing again.. Can't WAIT for the drunken rants! How did the FBI help Lizzibeth in her quest to bring down the mighty moose!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.