Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder will she pull her old friend Kieran Beggy Mitchell up on the stunt he pulled in Fota. He's staying there and had a problem with towels and no turn down service lol and went and wrote a nasty post on his stories and tagged fota instead of chatting to the supervisor. Its since deleted.

Reactions: 2
Wonder will she pull her old friend Kieran Beggy Mitchell up on the stunt he pulled in Fota. He's staying there and had a problem with towels and no turn down service lol and went and wrote a nasty post on his stories and tagged fota instead of chatting to the supervisor. Its since deleted.
I wish someone would explain the difference between TO and TOO to Joy 🙄

That top lip today 😳
Her filler is no longer in her lip and has gone into her face. She could balance her cans on her lips they are so bad...shows how bad the place she gets fillers is, if they are still injecting her when it's going past the lips now

Reactions: 1
Stark naked on Instagram with your can... you’ve outdone yourself even for you Liz 🙉🤣 blocked out the vag for everyone’s sake plus I don’t want to be accused of sharing nudes online!
Mother of sorrows 🤣 fair play to her 🤣

• Haha
What an amazing romantic break, Joyless Joy fast asleep and Liz the Lush in the bath with a can

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Stark naked on Instagram with your can... you’ve outdone yourself even for you Liz 🙉🤣 blocked out the vag for everyone’s sake plus I don’t want to be accused of sharing nudes online!
Joy will be dirty deleting in the morning! I thought she couldn’t sink any lower

Reactions: 1
Ah lads stop the lights imagine being in the room next to her. Did anyone else see her with a big howiye to the woman next door. It's really sad noone seems to care enough to intervene

Jesus she needs to
Be stopped at this stage, she sounds off her head completely. And she showing off her jo malone but Lisa’s is better way better much nicer she can’t find it tho 😂😂😂

• Haha
Jesus she needs to
Be stopped at this stage, she sounds off her head completely. And she showing off her jo malone but Lisa’s is better way better much nicer she can’t find it tho 😂😂😂
I’d say she was taking the piss especially when she said it was divine at the end!! She’s been busy reading here 😂😂

Liz said her mother worked like mad and got a 70,000 pound loan and bought a pub when Liz was 6. Just wondering why her father didnt buy the pub too. Maybe he's her step father?
He’s her step father alright, maybe he wasn’t around then

And desperately asking people to enter for engagement
If you look at her story now you’ll see she shared something by ‘mary_Ryan love’ that’s liz’s own fake page! A page she also choose to win her competition last month. So predictable and sad

• Wow
If you look at her story now you’ll see she shared something by ‘mary_Ryan love’ that’s liz’s own fake page! A page she also choose to win her competition last month. So predictable and sad
Hahaha it also follows her call out page “togetthetruth”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.