Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she gone from the hair salon? In her drunken ramblings last night she was saying she needed to have the vaccine to get back to her Freelance work

Reactions: 1
She wants to get back into writing because back in the day she was a journalist?!!! 😂😂😂😂She can’t even spell. What is wrong with this woman?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder is it mental health tablets and drink. Very incoherent ramblings.

Would someone please do an intervention

Reactions: 2
.....would someone please also do a screenshot?? (For the legions of us who are blocked)

Liz if you are reading this your followers have dropped because Of your bullshite, you are an alcoholic & need help 🙄

I would say drink and tablets like street bought ones- IE Benzos. That’s why she slurs so much and so incoherent.

I would say drink and tablets like street bought ones- IE Benzos. That’s why she slurs so much and so incoherent.
I think I read on one of the earlier threads that joy had gotten an ex addicted to pills so much that the poor girl had to go to rehab, I hope the same is not true for Liz but she does seem to slur so much when she is drunk

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.