Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder will the notebook come out tonight after a feed of Tins 🥴🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder will the notebook come out tonight after a feed of Tins 🥴🤣🤣
If it does, can you do the honours and share it with us. Otherwise it'll be a boring old night with the Late Late
I'm terrified to follow her in case I find myself in her hit-list but am getting great entertainment here.
She can be the window to my aisle seat :)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I
@Funtupthehole please remove your profile pic of my passport photo. You do not have my consent. This is where a dumb influencer tags Coco’s law and undermines its importance !! Anyway please take down my image or Liz will be able to use it to track my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here)
must say now I’m very disappointed in ye all! I am entitled to use that beautiful picture and I’m in the process of getting it printed on T-shirt’s so feck off 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Cork people what march is she on about and told not to go?! Is there a match for the homeless today?

There was an anti-lockdown match mentioned on the news for Cork earlier, people have been asked not to attend

Reactions: 1
Girls I don’t have the energy to listen to this gowl! Is she some kind of an anti masker?

Reactions: 2
She was in around Dunnes earlier on not near the protest. She knows a photographer who was there(course she does he has taken loads of photos of her 🙄) so she is ringing him later for the news. Her other news is that she has sourced some sun glasses!!!

• Haha
Does anyone watch ‘Superstore’ on Netflix? The store is called Cloud 9 and all I can think of are those vile meals!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone watch ‘Superstore’ on Netflix? The store is called Cloud 9 and all I can think of are those vile meals!!
Wonder how many orders she brings in for them. Burp is the same getting free meals sent each week.

Lol was coming on to say the same thing 🥴 what was she even talking about 😭
She’s bawling her eyes out she looks skinny but she’s not and hopes everyone has a great day? It was like 2am the day was over or hadn’t started!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.