Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she looks awful
I'm. Blocked from her stories so haven't seen her in ages

Will a new thread start

Reactions: 1
She’s bawling her eyes out she looks skinny but she’s not and hopes everyone has a great day? It was like 2am the day was over or hadn’t started!!
Anyone see the live with Ross this evening , is she that hard up to , do a live with a child ffs, and mermaid jade the comments 😂will she ever cop on , at 45, jesus , I think they set her up , or Ross Is as fake as duck , Lynsey was his inspiration a few weeks ago, imagine Liz your inspiration 😂thats child abuse Liz , trying to get down with the kids kneevo, Miriam Mullins , Ross, really , jaysus I hope company’s are taking note , desperate to boost followers, that u have to go to children , drunk with her son , will she ever learn , making a tit out of herself every weekend , get help Liz, your nearly a granny 😂inspiatonal Liz , god help us 😂

Can she make her begging to the carpenter any more obvious she tags him everyday!!
She’s no beggy Mitchell’😂

Think she was set up ,

Suzanne, more than a ma?
Ooh has she fallen out with Denise pelo don’t see her licking. Her arse for the free hairspray

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah I think she was set up or it was a set up. Something doesn't add up. Liz very rarely does lives. She ripped that mermaid one to tit when mermaid did a live with ross because he was so young. So why do a live with him?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'd say Liz was def set up. Did you hear Ross saying will I add her to talk to you Liz? I'd say Liz stopped the live. He seems like a total drama queen and tit stirrer....

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Liz wouldn’t be able to take Lindsay on. Lindsay would wipe the floor with her. Liz has no coherent arguments or thoughts. What was she on about in her stories last night? She was obviously drunk and said she ‘cured’ herself of post natal depression by doing what made her feel good which was hiring a nanny AND a cleaner and going for coffee everyday. Oh and bought a €60k Lexus. I highly doubt it somehow......Are there actually people out there who believe this woman’s ramblings?

• Haha
I'd say Liz was def set up. Did you hear Ross saying will I add her to talk to you Liz? I'd say Liz stopped the live. He seems like a total drama queen and tit stirrer....
Definitely set up , Ross was laughing at her ,

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Liz wouldn’t be able to take Lindsay on. Lindsay would wipe the floor with her. Liz has no coherent arguments or thoughts. What was she on about in her stories last night? She was obviously drunk and said she ‘cured’ herself of post natal depression by doing what made her feel good which was hiring a nanny AND a cleaner and going for coffee everyday. Oh and bought a €60k Lexus. I highly doubt it somehow......Are there actually people out there who believe this woman’s ramblings?
It was all lies. Why is she pretending that she had hired help and bought a 60k Lexus? 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣 Where did that money come from like? A complete fantasist 🥴 the cheek of her slagging Lindsay for engaging with Ross and she doing the same thing 🥴 ah well, jokes on rubber face now isn’t it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.