Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was asked her least fav influencer on the live and she said Suzanne.

Reactions: 1
Omg.... why is she talking to a child? Imagine a 45 year old man talking to a 16 year old girl like that 🥴
Was she not the same person that was slagging Lindsey ( mermaida jade) that she was a disgrace going live with ‘ a child ‘

Reactions: 5
Oh forgot to mention she also said “I’m getting my lips and Botox done next week, I don’t care anymore” what a gowl

Reactions: 2
I screen recorded a good bit of the one with her and Ross and her own live ... I was in work so had to keep walking away and coming back! She admitted to being behind a call out page last year too but it kind of cuts off! She said Suzanne Burke is her most least fave blogger! Honestly I’ve know for a long time she has serious, serious issues but that was on another level! I’ve never seen anything like it in my life! I felt sorry for her as my own mother is a roaring alco who when she’s drunk hunks she’s a young one but she is intelligent enough not to post anything on social media all the same! It was actually frightening!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is that dress she's wearing not the ugly thing she got in tkmaxx last year that was like a size 22 or something??

What is she lying for 😂😂 she said on her stories coz it was down to 20 she was buying it regardless of the size.

Cloud 9 my hole...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.