Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s bawling her eyes out she looks skinny but she’s not and hopes everyone has a great day? It was like 2am the day was over or hadn’t started!!
That is an absolutely mortifying way of carrying on, I would die if I woke up to clips of me slurring on my insta stories to thousands of people 🥴

Reactions: 6
how embarrassing 🤣 oh Liz if anyone else was to behave the way you do, drunk & coked out of it you would be slating them! Poor Joy

Reactions: 3
😂😂 Dont say that I haven’t slept a wink since the last night she had it out 😆😆
I know I have ptsd and a pain in my neck from watching behind me all the time. Everyone the door bell goes I say hide it’s the cops coming to carry me home! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have there been any more entries in the notebook? Could it be that miss Hagatha Christie has no clue what she is talking about!

Reactions: 1
Hahahahha I miss the notebook 😅 honest to god, what did she think writing usernames from an anonymous forum would achieve for her? Mrs marple she ain’t 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.