Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's enjoying I'm a Celebrity so much she can't even remember their names......all talk about Jonathan, his name is Jordan ya thick c**t. She was she same earlier can't pronounce mural or portrait, and then she's trying to run a competition with a so called artist 🙄 and don't even start me off with Revolut.
And where is the Wish Ring Light gone 🤔
She can’t work the bloody thing!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No she is obsessed with followers. She thinks these crappy competitions with her crappy prizes will gain her loads of followers. She even posts on that Facebook page to get people to follow her. Sad case
She's always saying she doesn't give a tit about the amount of followers she has but she's posted up screenshots of this website she uses that tracks who unfollows you 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Hi lizard! Whoever you are on this? So you are reading comments again I see. And getting Free carpet. I was looking at that company but I’d rather keep my dog pissed on kids vomited on carpet than give them money. Isn’t that a kick in the teeth that a company you go beggy mitchelling to loses out cos you’re such a bleep !! And his portraits are good but why would I want to win one. I own a CAMERA!! You bleeping shelf lipped moustachioed fool!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Hi lizard! Whoever you are on this? So you are reading comments again I see. And getting Free carpet. I was looking at that company but I’d rather keep my dog pissed on kids vomited on carpet than give them money. Isn’t that a kick in the teeth that a company you go beggy mitchelling to loses out cos you’re such a bleep !! And his portraits are good but why would I want to win one. I own a CAMERA!! You bleeping shelf lipped moustachioed fool!
Very true, I wish the companies would realise how much long term damage they are doing to their businesses by gifting these idiots. They may see a quick short term gain but they're losing so many potential customers who wouldn't touch them with a barge pole in the future

Reactions: 6
Seen her posts late last night she done the dirty delete this morning, I'm convinced she set up that profile of that supposed troll and was talking to herself, making it look like somebody was stalking her, she's obsessed with talking about herself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hairdresser 😂😂 I wouldn't let her near a sheet of paper with a scissors not to mind an actual human being.....shur she can't even do her own hair

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Girls what the duck? She’s a hairdresser? What? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh Jesus Christ imagine going in to that place to get your hair done and she appears behind you? 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Lizard the hairdresser!!! 😂😂😂😂 holy duck! Imagine her with the dts after a round of drink trying to cut a straight line 😂😂😂😂😂 I’d rather a bowl cut at home! Is elma off her game? She will run her name into the ground. She won’t do a thing, think she’s the boss and will end up pissing off clients with a camera in their face! Good god imagine the smell of drink off her leaning over yA! 😂😂😂😂 well I suppose if the alpaca can do it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stop!! I’d say she be answering the phone and sweeping up seriously she can’t even do her own hair!

• Haha
On about her followers again. Saying they hate watch! NO tit SHERLOCK!! That’s all we all do, 😂😂😂 it’s car crash watch

• Haha
And we're all begrudgers......thats right Liz I'd love to be an apprentice hairdresser at 43 🙄 Not sure why you think people are begrudgers, I have a career, own my own home & business, my kids live with me and I have normal lips ......yep Liz, definitely envious of you sweeping floors in someone else's salon and living in someone else's home.
Oh and I can have a drink without making a holy show of myself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks for the info Liz, because you’re such a dodgy fraud I’ll be making sure I tell revenue and social welfare this, with screen shots , just to make sure you aren’t claiming from my tax paying money. Knowing Liz it’s a cash in hand (or penis in hand if it’s uncle paddy) and she will draw the dole whilst drinking life away.. do you honestly think this woman can get up and be at work for 9am for 3-5 consecutive days a week ???? LOL. The only place she needs to be attending is a drying out centre .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I assume she means price......imagine her mixing your colour when she can't even read or write 🙄 Shur with your new career now Liz you should be well able to afford it, unless you're miraculously #gifted one.......beg beg beg

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.