Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Olivia had more sense. Another girl I know since the year dot. I was asked to join that perfume thing but I was like nah liv love ram it up your minge! Look into MLMS on YouTube. These all fell into that like young living oils and scentsy etc. bleeping better off putting on the dogs piss with a bit of a Yankee candle melted in. Dylan must have got no free cloud 9 meals so he’s odd! Sure I couldn’t see lizards 5 guts last night. I only saw 4.9 guts, she’s wasting away. Wonder was she invited to croke park last night so Lexi could educate the nation on Bloody Sunday! And Olivia I thought you had more sense running this tit perfume stuff, very posh sensible woman all her life.
If you want a perfume you buy the bloody thing! No fake will come close to the real Joe Malone or Coco Chanel!

Reactions: 6
I thought Olivia had more sense. Another girl I know since the year dot. I was asked to join that perfume thing but I was like nah liv love ram it up your minge! Look into MLMS on YouTube. These all fell into that like young living oils and scentsy etc. bleeping better off putting on the dogs piss with a bit of a Yankee candle melted in. Dylan must have got no free cloud 9 meals so he’s odd! Sure I couldn’t see lizards 5 guts last night. I only saw 4.9 guts, she’s wasting away. Wonder was she invited to croke park last night so Lexi could educate the nation on Bloody Sunday! And Olivia I thought you had more sense running this tit perfume stuff, very posh sensible woman all her life.
Why is everyone selling this tit perfume? It's nowhere near the real thing no matter what they claim!

Reactions: 6
So she's an expert in desserts......pity she can't pronounce Eton Mess. She can't pronounce her TH's on a good day yet she throws them in where there's none

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why they can’t cook healthy meals themselves it’s not like they have jobs to go to!! Lazy slobs..

Reactions: 5
What is this paste she’s trying to flog??
Cannabis paste that she gets off a hippie and joy can’t live without as it takes away her pain never mind that joy is stoned on sleepers and pills anyway. They say they don’t make a single Penny only charge postage as it’s for very sick people. The thing is she puts up the same photo every few weeks of a one who’s psoriasis and it was cured. bleeping FOOL!!

• Wow
Dr Laura just in case you're not watching Liz's stories, she'd love a freebie on her desperate teeth (or teet as she calls them herself) before you move away for your new job

• Haha
That paste is very suss. If only 9 left and no idea when more coming, would you not keep it for Joy or the regulars?!

Screenshot_20201123_200134.jpg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.