Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the info Liz, because you’re such a dodgy fraud I’ll be making sure I tell revenue and social welfare this, with screen shots , just to make sure you aren’t claiming from my tax paying money. Knowing Liz it’s a cash in hand (or penis in hand if it’s uncle paddy) and she will draw the dole whilst drinking life away.. do you honestly think this woman can get up and be at work for 9am for 3-5 consecutive days a week ???? LOL. The only place she needs to be attending is a drying out centre .
Liz is on the covid payment for def. She said a few times oh i lost my job in the events industry in pairc ui caoimh. I think she worked the odd day here and there for the events crowd but making out like she lisy a full time job due to covid. She wont give up her payment and she is too lazy to work

Reactions: 7
Here she goes again, anytime something bad happens in cork to someone North of the river, she is straight in there, injecting herself into other peoples misery, shes a disgrace!

Bit insensitive to say on her stories "oh I know the family follow me here" and put up a pic of the crash site 😨😥😥 Very sad what happened , poor child 😥

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Here she goes again, anytime something bad happens in cork to someone North of the river, she is straight in there, injecting herself into other peoples misery, shes a disgrace!
She’s a bleeping follow the dead! She thrives off drama. Sad pathetic melted face bleep. I’d be dug out of her if she put anything about my family up like that. And lizard you will be too hungover or drunk or stoned to do anything. Stop pretending. It’s not a hairdresser it’s a sweeper upper and phone answerer. Elma will regret this so much. I guarantee it will not work and that’s a fact.

• Heart
Bit insensitive to say on her stories "oh I know the family follow me here" and put up a pic of the crash site 😨😥😥 Very sad what happened , poor child 😥
She is just the vilest creature ever, has to stick her big nose into everything.......that poor family are going through enough without her using this tragedy for a "story" when she's off her face
💔

I am absolutely furious at her post about the tragedy in Cork yesterday afternoon. News broke of the tragedy about 4pm yet it took her until about 4am, when off her face, to realise she's "bawling" about it, she certainly wasn't bawling when she was begging for Kevin Murphy freebies. I've actually reported the post, which I have never done before, because I am so incensed by the vile degenerate 🤬

As a mother and also someone capable of thinking about others (unlike Liz) I actually cried about the tragedy myself last night but didn't feel the need to put it all over Social Media in the hopes of getting a few likes 💔

Sorry about the rant 💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
More dirty deleting, liz is very heavy on the drink this weather. She's a hypocrite, big dirty public row with Julie calling her and Sean out and making a show of herself and julie and now trying to lick her arse. Your drinking and your mouth got you in trouble again liz.
Screenshot_20201118_094814.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Liz always uses people's misery for attention. She did it to another family who lost someone in tragic circumstances and made out like they were best friends and how upset she was. The family only knew her to see and she had this person's photo plastered on her Instagram stories trying to make it all about her

Reactions: 8
More dirty deleting, liz is very heavy on the drink this weather. She's a hypocrite, big dirty public row with Julie calling her and Sean out and making a show of herself and julie and now trying to lick her arse. Your drinking and your mouth got you in trouble again liz. View attachment 315110
Birds of a feather flock together!

Reactions: 6
Lizard honestly from everyone here on tattle, from Ireland, from cork and esp the northside WE ARE bleeping LAUGHING HOURLY AT YOU! See you don’t know us. But we know you, Marjorie Dawes and eyebrows and ye are a bleeping disgrace to women and mothers. So how can you laugh at us when we would wipe the floor with you in terms of life and how we do it, WE HAVE OUR KIDS! We don’t bleep ourselves out for some shampoo and jellies. We don’t beg or get drunk and put it up to be LAUGHED at. So again you wet brained bleep how are ye laughing at us. ????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Liz always uses people's misery for attention. She did it to another family who lost someone in tragic circumstances and made out like they were best friends and how upset she was. The family only knew her to see and she had this person's photo plastered on her Instagram stories trying to make it all about her
Yeah that young girl who killed in a car crash she was related some way to Liz’s hairdresser so she used that as a claim to the family

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh my God, worst lip job I have ever seen.. would turn you right off. Would never get them, common as muck!! I remember her doing it to that young musician Philip Too. twit!!! She did not know him
At all. Only that she prob drank or played in the same bar YEARS ago that she drank in. Horrible witch. She should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 9
Oh my God, worst lip job I have ever seen.. would turn you right off. Would never get them, common as muck!! I remember her doing it to that young musician Philip Too. twit!!! She did not know him
At all. Only that she prob drank or played in the same bar YEARS ago that she drank in. Horrible witch. She should be ashamed of herself.
She's not capable of feeling ashamed

Reactions: 4
She looks constipated
Lips on lips she’s a mess!!

Paul Stenson quieten her.

• Haha
Her lips make me feel very sick. Like I know for a fact she’s the type of person I would not be able to eat food around 🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.