Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naoimhs make up... On about luna products today 😂😂 (Liz's make up person) I actually like naoimh tho

Reactions: 2
Naoimhs make up... On about luna products today 😂😂 (Liz's make up person) I actually like naoimh tho
Anyone to be involved with this one (Liz) would want there head read seriously why would you associate with her I am shocked at Greenes!

Reactions: 6
Anyone to be involved with this one (Liz) would want there head read seriously why would you associate with her I am shocked at Greenes!
I'm from limerick so I don't know what greene's is like or who owns it. Is it posh or a just a standard place ?

Reactions: 3
I'm from limerick so I don't know what greene's is like or who owns it. Is it posh or a just a standard place ?
A more up market restaurant in Cork city. If she goes there it can’t be posh!!😂😂 but the interior is lovely. I have never been.

Reactions: 5
I couldn’t sleep last night so I went back through the older liz threads and I nearly pissed the bed laughing at some of the comments girls 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Liz reckons she hasn't been in Dunnes in 12mths.....did she not buy yesterday's leatherette blouse there just before Lockdown No. 2, whats with all the lies 🤷‍♀️ surely she's not hoping to be #gifted a few pairs of tights 😂

Reactions: 7
Liz you bleeping were in Blarney woolen mills, you were in Penney’s up to lock down you were everywhere and you couldn’t buy tights! Tell uncle paddy stop ripping them so for easy access 😂😂😂🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So Liz reckons she hasn't been in Dunnes in 12mths.....did she not buy yesterday's leatherette blouse there just before Lockdown No. 2, whats with all the lies 🤷‍♀️ surely she's not hoping to be #gifted a few pairs of tights 😂
And remember when she bought the camel coat up in ballyvolane and kept going on about how big it was on her, liars have the worst memories😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That paste is very suss. If only 9 left and no idea when more coming, would you not keep it for Joy or the regulars?!

View attachment 321596
She should be reported for this, nobody knows what's in this stuff! People buying it off someone they don't know who's bought it off some random woman. No way of proving what's actually in it someone could have a reaction and end up very sick! I'm all for this to be legalised and I know the benefits of it but this is so dodgy I can't believe she's getting away with it

Reactions: 10
The recap @Funtupthehole did regarding the walking waist trainer was the best one yet!! I read over it when I need cheering up!! 😂😂
Omg that was bleeping hilarious 🤦‍♀️🤣 I think back in the first thread there was someone leaving a “liz is a bleep” weekly comment too and im just not able 🤣🤣
Girls has anyone got any screen recordings of the night herself and “uncle paddy” went on a mad one? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.