Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all fairness, Liz should have apologised to Lindsey when it all came out about her buddy Laura being a complete psycho. Never see Liz mentioning her or that baby these days

Reactions: 8
It was all lies. Why is she pretending that she had hired help and bought a 60k Lexus? 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣 Where did that money come from like? A complete fantasist 🥴 the cheek of her slagging Lindsay for engaging with Ross and she doing the same thing 🥴 ah well, jokes on rubber face now isn’t it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Scarlet for them both tbh. Couldn't see either of them having the neck to call each other out sober

Reactions: 2
Scarlet for them both tbh. Couldn't see either of them having the neck to call each other out sober
Lindsay is actually off the drink a while and I’d say she would have joined in the live 🤣 delighted liz got abuse from her!! She can’t blame the “trolls” this time 🥴🤣 or threaten Lindsay with cOcOs LaW 🙄

Reactions: 3
Liz saying she gets anxiety recently going out in public and proceeds to float along the streets confidently talking into her phone, so full of tit.

• Haha
She is now claiming that she has become Ross’s second mum, his councillor (as opposed to a counselor but when did she ever get hung up on the correct spelling of anything?) and, wait for this, his EVERYTHING since that live with Lindsay! Jesus wept.

Liz saying she gets anxiety recently going out in public and proceeds to float along the streets confidently talking into her phone, so full of tit.
A compulsive liar and complete fantasist!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It was all lies. Why is she pretending that she had hired help and bought a 60k Lexus? 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣 Where did that money come from like? A complete fantasist 🥴 the cheek of her slagging Lindsay for engaging with Ross and she doing the same thing 🥴 ah well, jokes on rubber face now isn’t it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s his second mom now, Lynsey was grooming him ffs, how does Liz think of he tit , bad mouthing people Is all she’s good for and begging

That Ross kid is a disgrace. His parents need to be taken to task over his behaviour online. Isn’t he 15? Liz is still a massive joke. She won’t change.

considering how liz has bullied and tormented people on and offline for years, I am delighted to see there is someone out there that she’s afraid of. Maybe I’ll message Lynsey myself and give her some additional information she might like when restrictions ease. For all of you who only know liz online and maybe you think she’s harmless, anyone else here from the city will confirm she is not harmless, she has caused more mental health issues with people than she has ‘helped’- anyway it’s Easter Sunday i won’t get liz into my day but this woman is a viscous dangerous addict

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Clearly has an addiction, anyone who knows what it’s like to have a family member in the same situation knows it’s not to be poked fun at or engaged with on social media.
What is the story with that 15 year old? Go play fort nite or something.

Time for a new thread guys. I would make one but I can’t find any thread suggestions in the first 5 pages of the most liked 😭

New thread title suggestion.

Liz Reaney #4 Lyndsay said she's just a drunk, with lips like a cat's arse.

Reactions: 17
Yanno what was class - when she showed up on tattle langers banging on about being a "breath of fresh air"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol what was said about the kitchen 🥴🤣
I’m here fill me the duck in

Off uncle paddy

• Haha
@Funtupthehole she went on a live with a 16 year old little boy last night. Absolutely twisted as per usual 🥴 anyway this is the same young lad that she criticised another Instagrammer for going on lives with, she said that the other instagrammer (mermaidajade) was grooming him 🙄 so meramaida jade hijacks the live and it ends very abruptly 🥴😈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.