Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Funtupthehole she went on a live with a 16 year old little boy last night. Absolutely twisted as per usual 🥴 anyway this is the same young lad that she criticised another Instagrammer for going on lives with, she said that the other instagrammer (mermaidajade) was grooming him 🙄 so meramaida jade hijacks the live and it ends very abruptly 🥴😈🤣🤣
Poor old lizard 😂😂😂😂 creepy as duck wheres the girl she was saying she was best of friends with and that mermaid jade took her man! She abruptly vanished after 1 meet up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion ?

Liz Reaney has loose lips don’t forget she gives no shits

First attempt!

Reactions: 12
Poor old lizard 😂😂😂😂 creepy as duck wheres the girl she was saying she was best of friends with and that mermaid jade took her man! She abruptly vanished after 1 meet up
I was just thinking the other day that she doesn’t seem to have any friends. Other than randomers she finds online and those ‘friendships’ never last long

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Funtupthehole she went on a live with a 16 year old little boy last night. Absolutely twisted as per usual 🥴 anyway this is the same young lad that she criticised another Instagrammer for going on lives with, she said that the other instagrammer (mermaidajade) was grooming him 🙄 so meramaida jade hijacks the live and it ends very abruptly 🥴😈🤣🤣
Anyone any screenshots? raging I missed it! 🙈🤣

Even taking the piss out of the kitchen
There’s something wrong with that Ross fella.. a little drama queen with a hint of manipulation thrown in! If he was mine, a swift slap in the jaw and removal of all access to social media would follow..I am not a fan of Liz.. but if Liz and Ross allegedly blocked the mermaid.. or the mermaid blocked them.. how was she able to comment on the live.. think Liz was set up.. Liz.. lovely.. have you never heard of double standards?? its ok for you to go live with a child and swear like a navvy.. 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Thank goodness for this thread. Missed the drama with the live, forever grateful for the screenshots!!

Reactions: 3
Liz has this perception of herself that she is holier than tho and she “saves” people. True style of a narcissist.

Reactions: 2
None of the adults in that situation handed themselves like normal human beings. If that girl was genuine and pregnant from Jimmy than Lindsay was full blown knacker attacking her on lives while she was pregnant, making out she only had a one night stand or weekend but yet he felt very comfortable talking tit about her to the girl and she had the ss to prove it. Everyone felt sorry for Jimmy when it came back the child, was not his but forget he had made the decision to not see him before the paternity test 🤔 And Liz was use as a mouth piece but thats what she gets for always inserting herself in people business . And the way the girl carried on ,without addressing it was mad . All horrible people in my eyes !

Reactions: 5
None of the adults in that situation handed themselves like normal human beings. If that girl was genuine and pregnant from Jimmy than Lindsay was full blown knacker attacking her on lives while she was pregnant, making out she only had a one night stand or weekend but yet he felt very comfortable talking tit about her to the girl and she had the ss to prove it. Everyone felt sorry for Jimmy when it came back the child, was not his but forget he had made the decision to not see him before the paternity test 🤔 And Liz was use as a mouth piece but thats what she gets for always inserting herself in people business . And the way the girl carried on ,without addressing it was mad . All horrible people in my eyes !
Who is Jimmy ??

Her accent goes through me.She is a total fantasist to the point she should be studied in psychology lectures...Walter Mitty lives on in a flowery dress.

Trying to make Joy "happen" and she sitting there in her polo t-shirt about to start a shift at the chipper.

How do her family cope with mortification she must have them all on the paste to cope lol.

Can anyone remember the night she was talking about her family being borderline famous and the name reaney was well known in Cork.She was saying iirc her grandfather was a great man because his daughter got pregnant at 16 with Liz and he didn't make her duck off for an abortion,that was like his claim to fame??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her accent goes through me.She is a total fantasist to the point she should be studied in psychology lectures...Walter Mitty lives on in a flowery dress.

Trying to make Joy "happen" and she sitting there in her polo t-shirt about to start a shift at the chipper.

How do her family cope with mortification she must have them all on the paste to cope lol.

Can anyone remember the night she was talking about her family being borderline famous and the name reaney was well known in Cork.She was saying iirc her grandfather was a great man because his daughter got pregnant at 16 with Liz and he didn't make her duck off for an abortion,that was like his claim to fame??
Hahahahahhahahaha no stop 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she was saying they were famous? 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Ah Shtop, you're kidding right? Famous :) :)

Ah Shtop, you're kidding right? Famous :) :)
Very well known in Cork...famous.Think she said her grandparents were publicans and ran a bar,her mam got pregnant in the 1970s as an unmarried teenager which was obviously stigmatised at the time.Her grandfather was ballsy and refused to have her abort or give the child up for adoption and she kept her.
Obviously this wouldnt make you famous but because it was an unusual set up at the time he became well known for it, shur she'd tell you she was related to the pope.

• Haha
Very well known in Cork...famous.Think she said her grandparents were publicans and ran a bar,her mam got pregnant in the 1970s as an unmarried teenager which was obviously stigmatised at the time.Her grandfather was ballsy and refused to have her abort or give the child up for adoption and she kept her.
Obviously this wouldnt make you famous but because it was an unusual set up at the time he became well known for it, shur she'd tell you she was related to the pope.
I'm in Cork and never heard such tit :)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.