Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Liz is every page going. And if not she has been involved in the set up. Plenty people know that Liz is always one of the first 3 followers a new page gets. I’ve seen screen shots of her directing people over to a hate page to target people and at the same time she was befriending and ‘consoling’ the person the hate page was aiming at that day!! Then when she got blocked by that person she threatened them from another account! Don’t anyone be fooled by Liz. She’s only your friend as long as you aren’t doing better than her. If she’s jealous of you she will use what she knows about you, exaggerate it and tear you apart. The last laugh is on her though, she’s a drug and alcohol addict without a penny to her name, living on freebies, in a free house, pretending to be a lesbian for a free roof over her head!!!

Reactions: 9

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
I'm 46 and am no oil painting..... but can safely say, I look 10 years younger than Liz. I showed her to my husband and asked him for an age..... his guess was 55 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

BostonRose1

Asking Claire to ask her friends how many lines of coke they had done and saying that Claire had actually only lost a little bit of hair 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Liz always uses people's misery for attention. She did it to another family who lost someone in tragic circumstances and made out like they were best friends and how upset she was. The family only knew her to see and she had this person's photo plastered on her Instagram stories trying to make it all about her
Yeah that young girl who killed in a car crash she was related some way to Liz’s hairdresser so she used that as a claim to the family

• Angry
  • Wow

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
And we're all begrudgers......thats right Liz I'd love to be an apprentice hairdresser at 43 🙄 Not sure why you think people are begrudgers, I have a career, own my own home & business, my kids live with me and I have normal lips ......yep Liz, definitely envious of you sweeping floors in someone else's salon and living in someone else's home.
Oh and I can have a drink without making a holy show of myself

• Haha

dontcome@me

VIP Member
In all fairness, Liz should have apologised to Lindsey when it all came out about her buddy Laura being a complete psycho. Never see Liz mentioning her or that baby these days

Reactions: 8

Upoutthat

Lizzie was never a qualified hairdresser and left school before exams .all know about her in northside and I would say a lot of people who were in school with her are of same opinion,

Mona86

VIP Member
You see, the owner will be claiming wage subsidy. She more than qualifies because of the salon closure, so it won’t cost her anything to have Liz for €300-350 a week until at least Feb... so she might be thinking ‘ free labour’ meanwhile Liz thinks she’s on the apprentice. This won’t last & before long Liz will be on rats out talking shit about this employer

• Haha

Livingindublin

VIP Member
f she knew she prob would’ve hid it from her insta which makes me believe it was a genuine mistake
Rules were changed 3 times from Christmas Eve it’s understandable people get confused

Liz is too cute for that and she entertains herself enough at home 🤣

Sorry to hear that it’s to lose someone any time but restrictions make it all that harder

I wouldn’t call 4 people a party 🤣 and you are also allowed a support bubble
They are not entitled to a support bubble, educate yourself, before you break the rules

Bonne Femme

Your one Naoimhs make up or whatever she is called. Someone just messaged her to tell her household visits were banned and she said she didn’t know? What fucking planet is she on not to know that? Of course she did the twat, she just fucked up posting on her stories. And the person message was not a bit rude at all, they were perfectly nice messages I think letting her know. And said she was being rude? Eh what am I missing? And then says thanks to everyone for the support?! Oh my God I am so sick of these self absorbed idiots!!!!! As if she got loads of messages of support breaking the rules and having a get together for New Years! Fucking hell that’s after annoying the shite out of me.

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
Liz you fucking were in Blarney woolen mills, you were in Penney’s up to lock down you were everywhere and you couldn’t buy tights! Tell uncle paddy stop ripping them so for easy access 😂😂😂🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

dunners75

Liz always uses people's misery for attention. She did it to another family who lost someone in tragic circumstances and made out like they were best friends and how upset she was. The family only knew her to see and she had this person's photo plastered on her Instagram stories trying to make it all about her

Jellybb

VIP Member
What you think of her black hat today, she was coping superslum, she had one a few weeks back.
I’m blocked from the cunt but I do check from a different account just there and my god!!! 🤮 big pumpkin melted looking face with a hat perched on her head🤦‍♀️ She thinks she’s 21 and 7 stone 🤦‍♀️ She’s some gowlbag

For anyone that missed it.. here is lizard Channelling her inner Freddie Kruger 😈🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha