Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Tea spill telling liz don’t rise to júlíé lol there are several things that all say the same thing 🤦‍♀️ Getting a bit embarrassing now. Joy must be running that page from the bed while herself is in sweeping the floors of the hairdressers 👏🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
In fairness. I hate lizard and boy but her dad got way too sick to look after a few years ago and joy has I think 3 bro’s and it was decided to put him in a home. Her brother owns Apache in knocka and another 1 so no shortage of money. But lizard is deffo the cat who got the cream! Pity she doesn’t really enjoy eating the cat 😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Mona86

VIP Member
Thanks for the info Liz, because you’re such a dodgy fraud I’ll be making sure I tell revenue and social welfare this, with screen shots , just to make sure you aren’t claiming from my tax paying money. Knowing Liz it’s a cash in hand (or penis in hand if it’s uncle paddy) and she will draw the dole whilst drinking life away.. do you honestly think this woman can get up and be at work for 9am for 3-5 consecutive days a week ???? LOL. The only place she needs to be attending is a drying out centre .

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Jellybb

VIP Member
I was just about to come and say the same never a bad comment posted about her, always just her account and hers only that gets praised it’s either her or one of her family members running that account.
She’s definitely behind that page. The age of her and she running call out pages 🤦‍♀️ She needs to go away and get assessed 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Anynews.

VIP Member
Is she a qualified hairdresser? Even if she is, shes surely not trained in newer techniques. What is she going to be doing?
Sweeping the floor! How the fuck she got her colour done!! That’s not right until next week! She had no mask in either in her Instagram photo! Looked like she needed a good shit with the pose!! 😂

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
What is the beef between herself and Claire? I do recall her protesting that she never said anything bad about Claire about a year ago? Jesus she’s some cunt isn’t she, she seems to enjoy inserting herself in strangers lives

Bonne Femme

Oh my God, worst lip job I have ever seen.. would turn you right off. Would never get them, common as muck!! I remember her doing it to that young musician Philip Too. Twat!!! She did not know him
At all. Only that she prob drank or played in the same bar YEARS ago that she drank in. Horrible bitch. She should be ashamed of herself.

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
I can feel we're building up for a fun night of dirty deletes, she has that mad Liz look in her eyes 😂

As for saying she doesn't put her kids on Social Media....only because they're ashamed to be associated with you, except for Lexi who is crying out for any bit of attention she can get from anywhere or anyone

• Haha

Mimimi23

Everyone is allowed to have their opinion but I really don’t see any redeeming qualities in this woman. I really do not find it funny to watch a woman in her mid 40s posting drunk stories, slurring her words, ranting about other bloggers, getting involved in strangers business and not having custody of her own kids......
Sorry if I’m not falling around the place laughing at this woman that is in DIRE need of some kind of intervention.
Well said, this is exactly why I unfollowed her a long time back. By watching I feel people are enabling her, and almost encouraging her behaviour. She's a low life, alcoholic mess, who doesn't even have custody of her own kids.

And she doesn't seem to have any problem with not having custody of them either. The rare time she has them she carries on the sesh as normal. I would be fighting tooth & nail to get my kids back, cleaning up my act, doing whatever I could to be their mother & carer, and get them back to me again.

Who sits through the incoherent, drunken rants she goes on at least 3/4 times a week??? It's bizarre that she has any type of following, surely the car crash aspect grows tiresome after a while even??? I know it did for me anyway

• Heart

Herderlah

I defo got baby news vibes .... we have to tell two other people and then I’ll let ya know ... unless she “found out” who I am and is telling my mam and dad first 🤣🤣🤣🤣

did ya hear she’s down 2lb .... I’d say that’s cause u were coked outta ur head Liz ...u can hardly eat much when ur jaw is swinging like a pendulum

Last edited:
  • Haha