Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilly38

Seen her posts late last night she done the dirty delete this morning, I'm convinced she set up that profile of that supposed troll and was talking to herself, making it look like somebody was stalking her, she's obsessed with talking about herself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Dusty2020

VIP Member
That's exactly what I think she is doing she thinks she is colleen rooney ffs. That's grand but what if your viewing from a made up insta too 😉
It’s easy to cop a made up Instagram so she’d be cute and wouldn’t out a name that doesn’t look like a real profile, only thing is I’m sure there’s many that views her stories not having a clue what’s going on so she needs to play it very careful, last night she wrote her hit list, came here to see who said what, went back and wrote down all the names of who viewed her story into her little dealz notebook, deleted her stories and continued slurping her cans 😆😆😆

• Haha

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
Lol people have short memories 🤦‍♀️🤣 what has happened here is liz has read up and seen the amount of hate that Julie gets and is trying to curry favour from some of her critics and it seems to be working 🙄🤣 anywho..... I won’t be rushing to purchase my “team lizard” sweater just yet 🙃

Who knows... we may see liz over in the rave section before the day is out 😬 that’s when you know that you have to quit tattle 🤣🤣 Iv zero time for fickle minds 🤣
Like my self hun, too much damage done from her. She deserves the piss taken out of her, she does it enough when she’s in the piss! Gowlbag

So galz...... low down on independent hair co where Liz is working.
Liz was there!!! Not how I had imagined at all!!
Really quiet.... polite...
Elma did all the dying cutting & washing of my hair so I didn't deal with Liz personally.
But honestly I couldn't fault her. She was arranging bookings, taking payment, cleaning, washing hair etc. Very quiet head down working.
Nothing like the "Instagram Liz".

I like Liz...... I can emphasise with alcoholism.
I've never seen any nasty stuff from her tbh. What has she done so bad?
I only see her harming herself with drink and going on silly rants.

I do remember the fallout between her and Paul Stenson but that was just funny.
Sorry now but you’d have to go back a long time to see all the drama and damage she has caused. She’s a weapon. A drink in her and she’s poison, look up what she did to Ellie kelly and laura the guard. She’s just horrible. She doesn’t even have her kids or she she does she’s too drunk to cook or look after them. I’d say start a rave page 😂

Sweetchillie

I think its her too, shes the only person who nearly never gets a mention. Like all the CB posts and Liz who had a drunken rant about CB doesn't get mentioned?? Very sus
Spill the tea can spell. You would recognise Liz and Joy' s spelling. They both spell "to" as "too". I do think those pages are definately friends of theirs. Never a bad word said about them. All comments on those call out pages should be shown and they should not be bia.

Jellybb

VIP Member
And she's off.....she feels sorry for us, we need to get a live and get friends, this is the one who sits in her car watching other people have lives and goes on Instagram begging for freebies 😂 I've said it before Lizard I have a great life, my kids live with me, I'm capable of being a proper parent, I have a great career, have my own business, own my own home, have plenty of real friends, can behave properly in public, can spell correctly, can speak properly, can afford to pay for anything i need without having to beg for it, can have a few drinks without behaving disgracefully, and plenty more other things that you can't claim to do/have. But if it makes you feel better with your miserable life then you continue to feel sorry for people. As for saying people have lost you collaborations etc. maybe look a bit closer to home, no-one wants to work with you because of your vile behaviour, who wants a drunken mess, slurring their words, promoting their business 🤷‍♀️ Maybe if you addressed your own behaviour rather than blaming everyone else then you might be a lot better off
Lol she’s lost jobs and colabs because she has an awful reputation and comes online acting the absolute holy show for all to see 🙄🤣 like the people behind these jobs and colabs surely to god have eyes and ears and are witnessing the actual car crash lizard ?🤦‍♀️

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
Hairdresser 😂😂 I wouldn't let her near a sheet of paper with a scissors not to mind an actual human being.....shur she can't even do her own hair

• Haha

Herderlah

Coked outta her knowledge last night thinking she’s Colleen Rooney ..... head like Wayne today on her I’d say 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

marymac19

VIP Member
Girls can i ask about this paste. So surely it's illegal no idea what's in it. No tax being paid on it. She's hardly doing it for the good of her health there's a bit of work registering it and going to post office. I'm so surprised she's not been reported for this. Am I way off?

PandoraRose

VIP Member
This girl needs her head read seriously! To even associate with LR.. this salon has made a massive mistake..
They are going to be so sorry they've brought that train wreck on board, she's going to think she's their boss 😄😄
Guaranteed they'll be putting out a statement saying they are no longer associated with her sooner rather than later😃

Jellybb

VIP Member
@Funtupthehole she went on a live with a 16 year old little boy last night. Absolutely twisted as per usual 🥴 anyway this is the same young lad that she criticised another Instagrammer for going on lives with, she said that the other instagrammer (mermaidajade) was grooming him 🙄 so meramaida jade hijacks the live and it ends very abruptly 🥴😈🤣🤣

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
The recap @Funtupthehole did regarding the walking waist trainer was the best one yet!! I read over it when I need cheering up!! 😂😂
Omg that was fucking hilarious 🤦‍♀️🤣 I think back in the first thread there was someone leaving a “liz is a cunt” weekly comment too and im just not able 🤣🤣
Girls has anyone got any screen recordings of the night herself and “uncle paddy” went on a mad one? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Livingindublin

VIP Member
I'm sorry but celebrating someone that commits sucide is not nice. No family deserves to go through that.
I've watched Liz a long time now. She has changed alot and not for the good. I hope she gets professional help soon.
I'm sorry but please, don't use the wording commit, they didn't commit a crime. I'm not being bad, but that phrase, shouldn't be used.

• Heart

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
So Liz reckons she hasn't been in Dunnes in 12mths.....did she not buy yesterday's leatherette blouse there just before Lockdown No. 2, whats with all the lies 🤷‍♀️ surely she's not hoping to be #gifted a few pairs of tights 😂