Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Is doxxing illegal?
I know it's frowned upon.

Who is miriam Mullins?
A 24 year old from cork who would pass as a 15 year old.. dresses and acts like a teenager and befriends children.. very odd girl she is! 2 new besties are kneevo and Lucy fitz.. if your not aware of them they are like chalk and cheese they both do only fans.. now Miriam has a new bestie (liz) the other 2 must be devo! 🤣 she travelled to South Africa before Christmas to see her boyfriend she came back, brought him with her and couldn’t face the backlash she got for travelling in a pandemic.. she then got covid when she was called out on it she threw her toys out of the pram and then no one was allowed to mention it to her, she now has an awful covid cough that she let slip one day but then covered it up by saying she always had the cough when she laughed which she didn’t.. she now comes on her stories awkwardly fake laughing and there’s no cough.. she hasn’t followed restrictions goes off gallivanting outside of her 5k any chance she gets, flaunts it all over instagrams and then comes on crying saying she shouldn’t have to explain herself.. anyway sorry to derail.. there’s a thread on her if you want to have a look!

Reactions: 8

Jellybb

VIP Member
The phone needs to be taken away from her when she’s on the sauce... I try watch from another account, as the hairy lipped cunt blocked me, but I (ALMOST) feel bad that I’m lolling at someone that desperately needs help!
Regardless of what people think of Ellie Kelly and her walking sti for a boyfriend, did they really deserve to have this muttonhead cunt telling their private business to a fucking call out page!!!? NO!
And the saddest thing about that is that she’s auld enough to be their fucking mother 🤦‍♀️ Very very sad woman.

• Haha

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
Coming from a severe place of childhood trauma my life is beyond impacted. I live minute to minute thinking I’m in a war zone. I only know how to punish myself not reward and it is 40+ years later. I have yet to find.a Safe place or person no matter who they are and I am safe . ❤❤ I always tried to get attention from my parents by any means and I still do that now even if it’s negative from anyone.

• Heart
  • Sad

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
Lizard honestly from everyone here on tattle, from Ireland, from cork and esp the northside WE ARE FUCKING LAUGHING HOURLY AT YOU! See you don’t know us. But we know you, Marjorie Dawes and eyebrows and ye are a fucking disgrace to women and mothers. So how can you laugh at us when we would wipe the floor with you in terms of life and how we do it, WE HAVE OUR KIDS! We don’t whore ourselves out for some shampoo and jellies. We don’t beg or get drunk and put it up to be LAUGHED at. So again you wet brained cunt how are ye laughing at us. ????

• Haha
  • Heart

storminagcup

Chatty Member
Someone send in a comment to tea spill dissing lizard and see if it's published or if you get blocked by her. I'm already blocked 😂

• Haha

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
Herself and flabby Fanny should team up 🤣
Earlier in the year when Sar was having all her pre-wedding-that-never-happened parties Liz used be dying for an invite, constantly tagging the family going on about the great nights they were having for Sarah but there was never a sniff of an invite for poor ol' Lizard.......even her own type can't stand her 😂

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
Her accent goes through me.She is a total fantasist to the point she should be studied in psychology lectures...Walter Mitty lives on in a flowery dress.

Trying to make Joy "happen" and she sitting there in her polo t-shirt about to start a shift at the chipper.

How do her family cope with mortification she must have them all on the paste to cope lol.

Can anyone remember the night she was talking about her family being borderline famous and the name reaney was well known in Cork.She was saying iirc her grandfather was a great man because his daughter got pregnant at 16 with Liz and he didn't make her fuck off for an abortion,that was like his claim to fame??

• Haha

PandoraRose

VIP Member
I wouldn’t call 4 people a party 🤣 and you are also allowed a support bubble
Hello niamh or niamhs friend😄, it seems neither Niamh nor her brother are single parents, vulnerable or elderly so no they are not allowed a support bubble, in this instance 4 people ( if it was indeed only 4) are one household too many to be mixing.
She got pulled on her wrong and irresponsible behaviour and cannot deal with the backlash, simple as

She has to be Spill the tea!! If it is her she’s one evil C&&t alright!! Any of you guys/gals message Spill the tea? Or Rats out?
I've messaged back and forth with spill the tea.. never any spelling mistakes so doubt its liz... maybe joy ? But I get the impression spill the tea is a dub from the way she/he words things.. could be wrong ..

Rats hole is liz I reckon deffo

• Wow

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
Sure the melted lion bar face looking cunt can’t spell her name! It must be her amazing ucc 12 year old maths genius son 😂😂😂

• Haha

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
Seriously she’s sticking her pout beak into everyone’s good work. Piss off lizbian, you absolute dog 🐕 the cheek of you muscling in on a great pages dedicated work
D49E2292-5426-4738-AFBE-207D7EDCF1AE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
@Funtupthehole she went on a live with a 16 year old little boy last night. Absolutely twisted as per usual 🥴 anyway this is the same young lad that she criticised another Instagrammer for going on lives with, she said that the other instagrammer (mermaidajade) was grooming him 🙄 so meramaida jade hijacks the live and it ends very abruptly 🥴😈🤣🤣
Anyone any screenshots? raging I missed it! 🙈🤣

Even taking the piss out of the kitchen
There’s something wrong with that Ross fella.. a little drama queen with a hint of manipulation thrown in! If he was mine, a swift slap in the jaw and removal of all access to social media would follow..I am not a fan of Liz.. but if Liz and Ross allegedly blocked the mermaid.. or the mermaid blocked them.. how was she able to comment on the live.. think Liz was set up.. Liz.. lovely.. have you never heard of double standards?? its ok for you to go live with a child and swear like a navvy.. 🤔

Last edited:

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
Hey @Funtupthehole @Anynews. and everyone else I've read on this forum I know this isn't a departure lounge and I don't have to announce my departure, I just wanted to thank you guys so much for the laughs and support you've given me.❤
I'm going to delete my account for my own mental health, it doesn't sit right with me being called a liar by lenore outinthestickswithsix (even though the competition that I mentioned that she said doesn't exist can still be seen on her grid!!) and now that she's sharing Cocos Law as if she's been abused online, I just can't deal with bullies like her so I'm taking a social media break.
Hope every one stays safe in these strange times and I may be back on, I'll see how it goes
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Awwww we will miss you @PandoraRose I would say don't let the likes of her drive you away but it is important that you look after your own mental health first and foremost, hope you're back soon x ❤

She was in the city centre at 3am...... But didn't say why
Looking for attention from here no doubt......oh and giving a shout out to the 202 Bus that runs throughout the night, pity it was the 220 bus 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart