Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think he pays her for sexual favours? But not actually said if you get me? That’s why she is always legless drunk when with him? He clearly not allowed in Joys house too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Is she really only 40??? always looks like she has no top teeth and her voice is so ruff . Not sure how she could possibly influence people... Also seems ver aggressive .. I will try and look for her goid points now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is tagging brand ambassador now on the cloud9 meals, does this mean she is getting paid to promote them? I hope she's not claiming unemployment too 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is tagging brand ambassador now on the cloud9 meals, does this mean she is getting paid to promote them? I hope she's not claiming unemployment too 🙈
Course she is, she wouldn’t know what work is. Is she still on the meals had she lost weight?

• Haha
Course she is, she wouldn’t know what work is. Is she still on the meals had she lost weight?
Not that i noticed and you can be sure if she did we would have all heard about it. She makes me laugh promoting this business saying how nice and healthy the meals are and she will be having an Apache later, it's a regular occurrence.

Not that i noticed and you can be sure if she did we would have all heard about it. She makes me laugh promoting this business saying how nice and healthy the meals are and she will be having an Apache later, it's a regular occurrence.
Oh and not forgetting the booze!! Ffs..

They are vile those meals.
You're dead right, what's wrong with cooking from scratch? If I can come home after being out of the house for 10 hours and cook a meal, why can't these lazy instahuns who are doing nothing all day put a proper meal on?

Reactions: 4
You're dead right, what's wrong with cooking from scratch? If I can come home after being out of the house for 10 hours and cook a meal, why can't these lazy instahuns who are doing nothing all day put a proper meal on?
None of them can cook by the looks of it in bed all day talking in to the phone while us tax payer is funding it!!

Reactions: 4
Don’t watch h her much but Jesus Christ do they ever stop eating in that house, every post is about food, and it’s free. Bloody joke , folk struggling to feed their families and this lot stuffing their greedy faces, shame on companies feeding them.. how much freebies does this one get.

So hard to understand her, sounds like she has not got a tooth in her head , but did she have expensive dental work done ?

Reactions: 3
She was doing a live for haircoprofessional they have bits up on their story,have a look if you get a chance, she was well on I thought.

Reactions: 1
Her PPS number would give the charges against her wasn’t she drunk and disorderly in a taxi or something? When I started following her she due in court in Limerick for non payment of a fine

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.