Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sick of listening to sandra in the city too , today has been mentally exhausting for so many who have been hanging on by a thread, no body wants to hear about it 24/7 but then I wouldn’t be threatening to beat someone up about it either maybe just tell them feck off ha ha I think she deffo had drinks tbh I was half tempted myself tonight at the thought of homeschooling till god knows when
Sandra hasn't been as annoying about covid now. So at least Liz made that happen😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Liz can’t wait to meet up with friends again with a selfie with Mary Lou McDonald the notions!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All she does is look back at her life. She was fun to watch. Just boring now. Unfollowing

Reactions: 1
Liz was on Tattle I see! Someone said has she her Xmas tree still up here yesterday!! 😂😂😂😂 hi Liz 👋👋👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s not her white jeep is it?? Someone asked her she said it was. She’s very fond of herself isn’t she!!

That’s not her white jeep is it?? Someone asked her she said it was. She’s very fond of herself isn’t she!!
It’s not! She didn’t reply to the question just said isn’t it fab or something! I’d say she can barely keep one car on the road!

• Haha
It’s not! She didn’t reply to the question just said isn’t it fab or something! I’d say she can barely keep one car on the road!
Her page is public!! Must of been locked and forgot it was. I unfollowed her and it was never public. Over 18s😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That was at some mad hour like 5am this morning, who the hell does be out at that time except if your working?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.