Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a poll up asking if anyone cares her and Julie are friends again! I’d screen grab only I think the new update tell you like Snapchat
Liz got more followers from befriending julie again than she has in years. Good move Liz, more fool jules.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s mad for a freebie off that carpenter she’s tagging him left right and centre and it not even her house!

Reactions: 1
This one is LANGERS on her story right now. And it only gone 9pm 😅 anyways, she’s talking about everyone on this forum 🥱

• Haha
Could Laura's views and Kieran Corrigan and the likes go to the guards about Liz? How does she get away with all she does, did she call Julie out at one point?

Could Laura's views and Kieran Corrigan and the likes go to the guards about Liz? How does she get away with all she does, did she call Julie out at one point?
What did she do? I'm blocked

So liz is allowed have an opinion on everyone... but no one else is 🤔🤔🤔🤔
that’s it! The alcoholic drug addicted lesbian/prostitute is the only one allowed have an opinion, and if you’re not in her close group of ‘friends’ (people she befriends if she has someone on them, so she can pretend to counsel them through being tortured On a fake page that she’s probably behind) then you’re on her list of enemies- usually because you’re just living your life drama free, not pretending to be a lesbian so you’re not homeless, not Having your kids taken from you full time, not prostituting yourself to ‘uncle’ paddy,not sending threats to people drunk on insta and then deleting them... oh yea liz is allowed have an opinion on everything

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Miriam mullans would want to ask ellie kelly about liz before she spills her guts

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Liz could now be in serious trouble for doxxing if one of those girls will go to the police

Is doxxing illegal?
I know it's frowned upon.

Who is miriam Mullins?
A 24 year old from cork who would pass as a 15 year old.. dresses and acts like a teenager and befriends children.. very odd girl she is! 2 new besties are kneevo and Lucy fitz.. if your not aware of them they are like chalk and cheese they both do only fans.. now Miriam has a new bestie (liz) the other 2 must be devo! 🤣 she travelled to South Africa before Christmas to see her boyfriend she came back, brought him with her and couldn’t face the backlash she got for travelling in a pandemic.. she then got covid when she was called out on it she threw her toys out of the pram and then no one was allowed to mention it to her, she now has an awful covid cough that she let slip one day but then covered it up by saying she always had the cough when she laughed which she didn’t.. she now comes on her stories awkwardly fake laughing and there’s no cough.. she hasn’t followed restrictions goes off gallivanting outside of her 5k any chance she gets, flaunts it all over instagrams and then comes on crying saying she shouldn’t have to explain herself.. anyway sorry to derail.. there’s a thread on her if you want to have a look!

Reactions: 8
Please fill us in on her news she’s gone private after her antics last night and I wouldn’t give her any fuel by requesting to follow 🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.