Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Post still there...... thought if would of been deleted. No excuse for grown woman to threaten violence.
What does Sandra in city work as? I only started following her a week or so ago heard she had covid. So don't know much about her.

Reactions: 1
Post still there...... thought if would of been deleted. No excuse for grown woman to threaten violence.
What does Sandra in city work as? I only started following her a week or so ago heard she had covid. So don't know much about her.
events creation for trigon Hotel group - so basically event sales. She likes to let you know she also has a law degree and is doing her masters but she’s not working in them at field so kind of irrelevant- maybe it’s not, I’m just sick of her using the fact she has a law degree to talk about covid !

• Haha
Who was liz driving around in the city with yesterday, uncle paddy back i wonder? Liz was in the passenger seat.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Posts have been deleted from last night ladies so predictable this one is.

Reactions: 5
Dirty delete Liz! Come on and say you were bang out of order to threaten violence. I always try to see the good in you but can't condone your Insta stories last night. Come on and show your face. You were feeling very brave last night

Reactions: 2
IMG_20210127_001548.jpg

I think it was a dig at all Fianna fail last night as this was up too. You can hardly make out what she was saying, she must have been well pissed

• Haha
Dirty delete done and yes that was "uncle" paddy she was driving around with in the range rover. She on about covid and staying home and she living by the restrictions but driving around with an old man she is clearing getting the ride off and claiming his her uncle. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Listen Tattlers....Clare with the hair, gone form Ig for 7 days and said about someone calling her out about Mermaid Jade and young fellas POdcast-Scoooooop?
I knwo Liz called M.J out. But C.W.T.H got a back last, any inside Tea please...x

Listen Tattlers....Clare with the hair, gone form Ig for 7 days and said about someone calling her out about Mermaid Jade and young fellas POdcast-Scoooooop?
I knwo Liz called M.J out. But C.W.T.H got a back last, any inside Tea please...x
CWTH put up this big question box and stories about is it ok for women to talk to boys under 16, if it was men with a 15 year old etc etc was sharing all the responses and giving her opinion and then according to her she got backlash from a few thinking that she was talking about them when she was only debating something on her page. Sure we all know who she was talking about and she knew she was going to get backlash. But then comes on for about 100 stories, all poor me for getting all this backlash. She likes the drama I think and no publicity is bad publicity for her business and products I'd say.

I think CWTH was revealed to be one of those call out pages late last year too

Reactions: 2
Dirty delete done and yes that was "uncle" paddy she was driving around with in the range rover. She on about covid and staying home and she living by the restrictions but driving around with an old man she is clearing getting the ride off and claiming his her uncle. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Uncle paddy is prob bubbled with her. Now Liz no sleepovers are allowed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sandra is a big chicken, she's still following Liz, she's so stupid to let Liz make a fool of her like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.