Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dropping the Harry Potter hints for Lexis birthday! ‘So remember last year she was into Jeffery Star and so many of you sent gifts well this year she is into Harry Potter’ beggymitchell

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Liz had it on her story she said herself and Julie made up over WhatsApp and said misunderstandings happen and ya move on! Nothing else was said. Not sure if Julie said anything on her story but that's the update for now anyway.

Who Liz, what happened?
Julie shared Liz's story about them making up.

Reactions: 1
Liz is the biggest bleep on 2 feet. Without the filters on insta you should see the hack of her walking around the city. Haggard, alcoholic, drug and (free) food addict! She’s only ‘not homeless’ because she’s using joy for a roof over her head!
What an absolute yoke Id say she’s walking with STDs from all her uncle paddies

Reactions: 3
‘Uncle Paddy’ as confirmed by Liz is not her uncle. At first glance you think he’s just a friendly helpful guy who used collect her when she was drunk... (everyday says you) but he would then have her in the car at 4-6am all round cork city I think he delivered milk/papers privately . But last year (2019) Christmas it was evident by lizs drunk posting , uncle Paddy had her drinking in the hayfield Manor, they even had a room as liz posted the bedroom with Christmas tree in it, and was sour that the receptionist was ‘rude’ to her. Anyway, do the math... expensive hotels, older attentive man who always collects her & plies her with more drink in hotel rooms

• Sick
Reactions: 3
‘Uncle Paddy’ as confirmed by Liz is not her uncle. At first glance you think he’s just a friendly helpful guy who used collect her when she was drunk... (everyday says you) but he would then have her in the car at 4-6am all round cork city I think he delivered milk/papers privately . But last year (2019) Christmas it was evident by lizs drunk posting , uncle Paddy had her drinking in the hayfield Manor, they even had a room as liz posted the bedroom with Christmas tree in it, and was sour that the receptionist was ‘rude’ to her. Anyway, do the math... expensive hotels, older attentive man who always collects her & plies her with more drink in hotel rooms
Dont forget the video after the fundraiser where they were both pissed in his place.

She has a poll up asking if anyone cares her and Julie are friends again! I’d screen grab only I think the new update tell you like Snapchat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.