Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she’s right as well, you would think Sandra had some inside scoop that none of us knew the way she carries on.
About time someone told her to stfu 😭 literally regurgitation of what was said in the news! Breaking it down so the little people will understand 🥴

Reactions: 6
She basically said what the news told us, just like daniel nearly tells us the numbers on the Facebook group lockdown banter and updates 🙄😂 every evening after 6pm. Liz isn't wrong with this one. I can't even use Spotify and YouTube and stupid ads for covid are on it. Can't get away from it at all 😂😂 I agree with liz but maybe she could have said it in a better way 😂

Reactions: 5
Threading to knock someone's head off is talk out of a scum bag teenager! No of a 40 year old with kid's. Really letting herself down.
But like the Liz back stirring it up a bit!😅

Reactions: 2
She is definitely on the sauce tonight I reckon, it's the only time she rants like this!!
I’m sick of listening to sandra in the city too , today has been mentally exhausting for so many who have been hanging on by a thread, no body wants to hear about it 24/7 but then I wouldn’t be threatening to beat someone up about it either maybe just tell them feck off ha ha I think she deffo had drinks tbh I was half tempted myself tonight at the thought of homeschooling till god knows when

Reactions: 4
Keep the screenshots coming for those of us who are blocked or have blocked lizard !
Sandra would only love for us all the think she has secret info but all she does is regurgitate the news !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Keep the screenshots coming for those of us who are blocked or have blocked lizard !
Sandra would only love for us all the think she has secret info but all she does is regurgitate the news !
I think sandra in the city Is doing it to grow her following she literally reposts everything from the news , some people are so anxious about it they are limiting watching the news and updates and then this one thinks she is corks answer to pascal Sheehy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Will do, have a feeling they could be deleted by the morning from her story!

Liz is defo pissed. Sandra will be spinning in the morning 🙈🙈 but Sandra is giving the impression that she has a direct line to government buildings.

Reactions: 1
Sabby and Lisa wont be impressed with Liz calling her out but then again verso have totally distanced themselves from Liz for a long time now.

Reactions: 2
I think sandra in the city Is doing it to grow her following she literally reposts everything from the news , some people are so anxious about it they are limiting watching the news and updates and then this one thinks she is corks answer to pascal Sheehy
She’s another gowl that Sandra one, she ran a pub in cork and left owing thousands to suppliers, they never got paid and she got to walk into a job in a hotel

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.