Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joys dad wanted to come home, some man in the nursing home told him joy will never bring him home. So sad.
That’s so sad! It’s his house.. the other family members must be livid with this situation if there is other members??

Reactions: 3
In fairness. I hate lizard and boy but her dad got way too sick to look after a few years ago and joy has I think 3 bro’s and it was decided to put him in a home. Her brother owns Apache in knocka and another 1 so no shortage of money. But lizard is deffo the cat who got the cream! Pity she doesn’t really enjoy eating the cat 😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In fairness. I hate lizard and boy but her dad got way too sick to look after a few years ago and joy has I think 3 bro’s and it was decided to put him in a home. Her brother owns Apache in knocka and another 1 so no shortage of money. But lizard is deffo the cat who got the cream! Pity she doesn’t really enjoy eating the cat 😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄
I'd rather be homeless than have to pretend to love someone for a roof over my head😂😂😂, I used to feel so sorry for joy but I think now that she enjoys the power she has over Liz. Where will Liz go if she fucks her out?

Reactions: 5
I'd rather be homeless than have to pretend to love someone for a roof over my head😂😂😂, I used to feel so sorry for joy but I think now that she enjoys the power she has over Liz. Where will Liz go if she fucks her out?
The last time she went to silversprings for the night, had to bring the children with her 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Imagine Liz on a jury! Hopefully they’ll google her first and she’ll be dismissed imagine having her decide your fate!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.