Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 29 I wouldn’t behave in such a childish manner. In saying that I wouldn’t go on like her on a normal day
I don’t think many teenage girls who would even go on like her. She definitely has Peter Pan syndrome, I can she her acting even much more worse once she gets into her forties.

Reactions: 1
From watching a little bit of the live He didn't leave the live because she was talking about sex with him, which liz made out. He left because he got upset about talking about him coming out etc. How anyone watches that jade one though. Christ.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hey Liz it’s not your house it’s Joys family’s so maybe that’s why her brothers birthday cards are there.....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Liz must have a false account to watch Lynseys live.
Sorry I was mistaken, seems like there was another live, not the fundraising one.
How is liz watching lynseys lives lol, liz must have a fake account as im sure she's well blocked. She's always been obsessed with Lyndsey, even sounds like her when she talks sometimes.

• Haha
Liz must have a false account to watch Lynseys live.

How is liz watching lynseys lives lol, liz must have a fake account as im sure she's well blocked. She's always been obsessed with Lyndsey, even sounds like her when she talks sometimes.
They are very alike aren’t they? Frozen faced attention seekers with addiction problems, both terrible mothers who are mutton dressed as lamb.

Reactions: 3
Liz said she deleted some stories, and that Moet was horrible...why’s that about does anyone know?!

They are very alike aren’t they? Frozen faced attention seekers with addiction problems, both terrible mothers who are mutton dressed as lamb.
Definitely both outspoken and trying to keep in with the kids, scarily similar in ways. For once I think Liz has more sense than someone though.

Reactions: 1
Liz said she deleted some stories, and that Moet was horrible...why’s that about does anyone know?!

Definitely both outspoken and trying to keep in with the kids, scarily similar in ways. For once I think Liz has more sense than someone though.
Well she went to buy it when she saw Sandra buy it,
The same Sandra who took the piss before Xmas and then said she got covid from a. Sliced pan.
Maybe she got it from the bottle of Moët.
Far from Moët they were reared the two of them.

Reactions: 6
Well she went to buy it when she saw Sandra buy it,
The same Sandra who took the piss before Xmas and then said she got covid from a. Sliced pan.
Maybe she got it from the bottle of Moët.
Far from Moët they were reared the two of them.
Moet i wouldn’t wash my toilet with it dreadful stuff!! Gives me heart burn anyway!! And yes your right far from it these two were reared ones the only gay in the village the other is the 40 year old virgin!! Only in Cork would you have a fools like this. BTW I am also from Cark as Julie brows with say!! 😂😂

• Haha
I dont know what ape stands for but I certainly wouldnt wear it on my hoodie, my teens would have a field day

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Makes you wonder though how many sneaky little pages she has set up and how many of the callout pages are actually her ( ratsout for definite) if she has a page like that in plain sight

Liz is every page going. And if not she has been involved in the set up. Plenty people know that Liz is always one of the first 3 followers a new page gets. I’ve seen screen shots of her directing people over to a hate page to target people and at the same time she was befriending and ‘consoling’ the person the hate page was aiming at that day!! Then when she got blocked by that person she threatened them from another account! Don’t anyone be fooled by Liz. She’s only your friend as long as you aren’t doing better than her. If she’s jealous of you she will use what she knows about you, exaggerate it and tear you apart. The last laugh is on her though, she’s a drug and alcohol addict without a penny to her name, living on freebies, in a free house, pretending to be a lesbian for a free roof over her head!!!

Reactions: 9
Liz is every page going. And if not she has been involved in the set up. Plenty people know that Liz is always one of the first 3 followers a new page gets. I’ve seen screen shots of her directing people over to a hate page to target people and at the same time she was befriending and ‘consoling’ the person the hate page was aiming at that day!! Then when she got blocked by that person she threatened them from another account! Don’t anyone be fooled by Liz. She’s only your friend as long as you aren’t doing better than her. If she’s jealous of you she will use what she knows about you, exaggerate it and tear you apart. The last laugh is on her though, she’s a drug and alcohol addict without a penny to her name, living on freebies, in a free house, pretending to be a lesbian for a free roof over her head!!!
Joys dad wanted to come home, some man in the nursing home told him joy will never bring him home. So sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.