Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shabby getting sent a hamper of food makes me sick they don’t pay for nothing she on an advertising hash tag spree she’s painful !!!

Well the wannabes on Instagram seem to love it as it’s content!! All because they had to be seen out & about!!
And meaghers sent sabby a package too... not everyone has that luxury of free stuff... cant stand her ...

Reactions: 2
Scabby's absolutely vile story yesterday about homeless people, accusing them of being druggies, what with Scabby being Little Miss Perfect herself 😡
It was a disgusting thing to say. Just shows what she really thinks, here’s me the last few nights thinking of the rough sleepers out in that freezing weather😢 and feeling guilty because I’m warm and safe in my home. No one knows what’s around the corner so don’t judge anyone.

Reactions: 4
It was a disgusting thing to say. Just shows what she really thinks, here’s me the last few nights thinking of the rough sleepers out in that freezing weather😢 and feeling guilty because I’m warm and safe in my home. No one knows what’s around the corner so don’t judge anyone.
Exactly she has shown her true colours now, she is just a horrible person, not capable of showing compassion for anyone else, too busy whinging and moaning coz she's not feeling well. She only stopped complaining long enough to beg for a few freebies for herself and her son and to insult homeless people.

It's true what they say show me your company and I'll show you your kind, her buddy Sandra mocking disabled people before with her reference to cripples & Knock. Shower of ignorant assholes the lot of them, thinking they are better than everyone else 😡

Sorry for the rant, she has just really wound me up 🙈

Reactions: 5
Exactly she has shown her true colours now, she is just a horrible person, not capable of showing compassion for anyone else, too busy whinging and moaning coz she's not feeling well. She only stopped complaining long enough to beg for a few freebies for herself and her son and to insult homeless people.

It's true what they say show me your company and I'll show you your kind, her buddy Sandra mocking disabled people before with her reference to cripples & Knock. Shower of ignorant assholes the lot of them, thinking they are better than everyone else 😡

Sorry for the rant, she has just really wound me up 🙈
I unfollowed as soon as I seen it. And yes your right ignorant people, addiction & homelessness can and does affect every class and even though she’s a nasty B I really hope in a few years it doesn’t hit her home.
I have a teenager and drugs are just rife everywhere, boys in her class selling,taking & holding at 15 😏 and half of them come from very hardworking families and people you’d least expect.
My mam always says, we all live in glass houses so don’t throw stones

I unfollowed as soon as I seen it. And yes your right ignorant people, addiction & homelessness can and does affect every class and even though she’s a nasty B I really hope in a few years it doesn’t hit her home.
I have a teenager and drugs are just rife everywhere, boys in her class selling,taking & holding at 15 😏 and half of them come from very hardworking families and people you’d least expect.
My mam always says, we all live in glass houses so don’t throw stones
Exactly, same in my sons school. I do be petrified, children are easy influenced nowadays.

Exactly, same in my sons school. I do be petrified, children are easy influenced nowadays.
Far too easy, the money, designer gear & girls throwing themselves at them 😏 with her attitude she probably wouldn’t even notice anything with her own son thinking drugs don’t touch her kind🙄 scary world trying to raise children and keep them on the right path

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Was that a young fella called ross? The live was at 9 with mermaid jade and miriam mullins 🙄 I didn't see it tho , just saw miriam saying she was going on live at 9

Reactions: 1
Was that a young fella called ross? The live was at 9 with mermaid jade and miriam mullins 🙄 I didn't see it tho , just saw miriam saying she was going on live at 9
Mermaid jade! sweet Jesus I took a look at her no words. Are this lot living by Liz! Haven’t a clue what’s going on as I unfollowed!!

She's funny saying today we dont talk about her anymore, she must miss us.
We don’t as she’s either in bed or the car talking shite!! From what I remember..😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.