Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liz already gossiping and telling tales from independent hair co, how this mornings client wanted professionalism and the one in the afternoon was vulnerable and needed an empty salon. I would say if she keeps that up there will be more cancelations to follow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Liz already gossiping and telling tales from independent hair color, how this mornings client wanted professionalism and the one in the afternoon was vulnerable and needed an empty salon. Idk say if she keeps that up there will be more cancelations to follow.
And neither got what they wanted with Queen Lizard around 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok well uncle paddy is this dirty old creepy looking fucker who for ages we all genuinely thought he was her uncle paddy. Anytime she would fight with joy she’d be either in his house locked out of her bin or driving around listening to bleeping maniac at 5 in the morning whilst said dirty uncle did a paper run. Then they would finish in a hotel bar for a drink at around 11. So ‘‘twas one of the nights before Xmas and lizard was drunk and on a coke binge allegedly and put up a video of pimp daddy paddy with her on his lap and he basically feeling her boobs saying “the other one won’t like this now” meaning joy.
then another Xmas night she was out in HayfieldManor having a “meal” with pimpy paddy and all of a sudden we get to see the bedrooms with theirXmas trees and she basically was robbing toilet roll and out of her bin! Asking the question why could we see the bedrooms??? So a long story short he’s not her uncle he’s more her pimp/sugar daddy. The dirty bleeping yolk! She’s gay for the roof over her head!

@Funtupthehole do you want to take this one, you have such a way with words where Lizard is concerned 😂
Ok well uncle paddy is this dirty old creepy looking fucker who for ages we all genuinely thought he was her uncle paddy. Anytime she would fight with joy she’d be either in his house locked out of her bin or driving around listening to bleeping maniac at 5 in the morning whilst said dirty uncle did a paper run. Then they would finish in a hotel bar for a drink at around 11. So ‘‘twas one of the nights before Xmas and lizard was drunk and on a coke binge allegedly and put up a video of pimp daddy paddy with her on his lap and he basically feeling her boobs saying “the other one won’t like this now” meaning joy.
then another Xmas night she was out in HayfieldManor having a “meal” with pimpy paddy and all of a sudden we get to see the bedrooms with theirXmas trees and she basically was robbing toilet roll and out of her bin! Asking the question why could we see the bedrooms??? So a long story short he’s not her uncle he’s more her pimp/sugar daddy. The dirty bleeping yolk! She’s gay for the roof over her head!

This is under lizard the lush lizbians post I’m officially dead!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

The other one will go mad, we love each other.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Thank you so much for that. I have heard about uncle paddy on here for ages, but never asked, and thought he had something to do with flabby fanny also 😂😂😂

The other one will go mad, we love each other.
Oh jesus christ, that's so seedy, and her children read here 😂😭😳🙄

• Haha
Has the fake lesbian ever mentioned before that she was a qualified hairdresser? I feel it’s something she would have bragged about but I don’t recall her mentioning it? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine coming on stories at her age skitting at how her partner checks her Instagram after she has been drinking. Take some responsibility for yourself for goodness sake and grow up.

• Haha
Lizzie was never a qualified hairdresser and left school before exams .all know about her in northside and I would say a lot of people who were in school with her are of same opinion,

Reactions: 8
Why thank you! I do try I’m in a perpetual state of insomnia so I’m delirious mist if the cunting time! Think joy would have a few pills for me ?
Lol I’m the same! Is joy on the upjohns, as we call them in limerick 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Teaspill posting replies praising lizard 🙄🙄 clearly her or someone in her circle

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I was just about to come and say the same never a bad comment posted about her, always just her account and hers only that gets praised it’s either her or one of her family members running that account.
She’s definitely behind that page. The age of her and she running call out pages 🤦‍♀️ She needs to go away and get assessed 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.