Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely behind that page. The age of her and she running call out pages 🤦‍♀️ She needs to go away and get assessed 🤦‍♀️
Wouldn’t you imagine she’d be little less obvious about it 🤦‍♀️, everyone gets called out except her on that page.

Reactions: 6
She’s definitely behind that page. The age of her and she running call out pages 🤦‍♀️ She needs to go away and get assessed 🤦‍♀️
Sure she has feck all else to do with her day! It’s not like she works or gets out of bed for more than 2 hours!!

Wouldn’t you imagine she’d be little less obvious about it 🤦‍♀️, everyone gets called out except her on that page.
And she’s the bloody worst!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sure the melted lion bar face looking bleep can’t spell her name! It must be her amazing ucc 12 year old maths genius son 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Could not be more obvious that she is affiliated with teaspill🙄 amazing my ring🙄 she’s one sad bastard 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What you think of her black hat today, she was coping superslum, she had one a few weeks back.
I’m blocked from the bleep but I do check from a different account just there and my god!!! 🤮 big pumpkin melted looking face with a hat perched on her head🤦‍♀️ She thinks she’s 21 and 7 stone 🤦‍♀️ She’s some gowlbag

For anyone that missed it.. here is lizard Channelling her inner Freddie Kruger 😈🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.