Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cretin couldn’t let it be about the girl who actually has cancer! You’d swear she knew Seamus herself and answers the phone! I’d say now today she will be getting ready doing some back and wrist exercises for all the sweeping hair and washing hair she will be doing! Can’t wait til this goes tits up and poor elma gets the real liz!! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has to be Spill the tea!! If it is her she’s one evil C&&t alright!! Any of you guys/gals message Spill the tea? Or Rats out?
I've messaged back and forth with spill the tea.. never any spelling mistakes so doubt its liz... maybe joy ? But I get the impression spill the tea is a dub from the way she/he words things.. could be wrong ..

Rats hole is liz I reckon deffo

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The cretin couldn’t let it be about the girl who actually has cancer! You’d swear she knew Seamus herself and answers the phone! I’d say now today she will be getting ready doing some back and wrist exercises for all the sweeping hair and washing hair she will be doing! Can’t wait til this goes tits up and poor elma gets the real liz!! 😂
No time for either if I am honest but if Liz is Spill the tea or Ratsout that is just pure evilness!! I thought that when I saw her commenting this morning!!

Reactions: 2
Hey @Funtupthehole @Anynews. and everyone else I've read on this forum I know this isn't a departure lounge and I don't have to announce my departure, I just wanted to thank you guys so much for the laughs and support you've given me.❤
I'm going to delete my account for my own mental health, it doesn't sit right with me being called a liar by lenore outinthestickswithsix (even though the competition that I mentioned that she said doesn't exist can still be seen on her grid!!) and now that she's sharing Cocos Law as if she's been abused online, I just can't deal with bullies like her so I'm taking a social media break.
Hope every one stays safe in these strange times and I may be back on, I'll see how it goes
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hey @Funtupthehole @Anynews. and everyone else I've read on this forum I know this isn't a departure lounge and I don't have to announce my departure, I just wanted to thank you guys so much for the laughs and support you've given me.❤
I'm going to delete my account for my own mental health, it doesn't sit right with me being called a liar by lenore outinthestickswithsix (even though the competition that I mentioned that she said doesn't exist can still be seen on her grid!!) and now that she's sharing Cocos Law as if she's been abused online, I just can't deal with bullies like her so I'm taking a social media break.
Hope every one stays safe in these strange times and I may be back on, I'll see how it goes
Oh no please mind yourself in this world you just can’t be honest anymore the truth alway comes out just remember that.. please mind yourself and take it handy..Wish I new you in person..❤❤❤

• Heart
Your mad to go over that, take a break but don't leave. Sure liz reaney was all over coco's law and went on to troll Kieran Corrigan with the actual law. Honestly just Screen shot the competition and post it up to show others it's not lies, take a day off and we see you then xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Girl we love you and will be here for you whenever you are ready to come back! duck Lenore. duck Liz and duck Marjorie. Don’t show your life on the internet if you want privacy! Simple. Anyways happy Xmas my sweet friend and make sure you let us know when you are back! Miss you like a fat Marjorie misses cake ❤❤❤❤❤❤😘😘😘

• Heart
Girl we love you and will be here for you whenever you are ready to come back! duck Lenore. duck Liz and duck Marjorie. Don’t show your life on the internet if you want privacy! Simple. Anyways happy Xmas my sweet friend and make sure you let us know when you are back! Miss you like a fat Marjorie misses cake ❤❤❤❤❤❤😘😘😘
Absolutely well said @Funtupthehole. You make me laugh so much @Funtupthehole about Marjorie @PandoraRose you will miss the LOLs..❤❤

• Heart
Mind yourself ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've messaged back and forth with spill the tea.. never any spelling mistakes so doubt its liz... maybe joy ? But I get the impression spill the tea is a dub from the way she/he words things.. could be wrong ..

Rats hole is liz I reckon deffo
Ah come 'ere Joy can hardly spell her own name 😂

• Haha
Take care misses. Come back when you feel a bit better xx

• Heart
Awwww we will miss you @PandoraRose I would say don't let the likes of her drive you away but it is important that you look after your own mental health first and foremost, hope you're back soon x ❤

She was in the city centre at 3am...... But didn't say why
Looking for attention from here no doubt......oh and giving a shout out to the 202 Bus that runs throughout the night, pity it was the 220 bus 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
She has to be Spill the tea!! If it is her she’s one evil C&&t alright!! Any of you guys/gals message Spill the tea? Or Rats out?
I think its her too, shes the only person who nearly never gets a mention. Like all the CB posts and Liz who had a drunken rant about CB doesn't get mentioned?? Very sus

I think its her too, shes the only person who nearly never gets a mention. Like all the CB posts and Liz who had a drunken rant about CB doesn't get mentioned?? Very sus
Spill the tea can spell. You would recognise Liz and Joy' s spelling. They both spell "to" as "too". I do think those pages are definately friends of theirs. Never a bad word said about them. All comments on those call out pages should be shown and they should not be bia.

Yeah I think you're right, I wasn't thinking about the obvious spelling mistakes. It's someone who is a fan/friend of Liz's. There's no way Liz's drunken give out about CB wasn't sent in to them. Like Liz went for CB on the story, questioning her hair loss and suggesting CB OR CB and friends were Into coke. Spill the tea is showing a loyalty to Liz.
Spill the tea can spell. You would recognise Liz and Joy' s spelling. They both spell "to" as "too". I do think those pages are definately friends of theirs. Never a bad word said about them. All comments on those call out pages should be shown and they should not be bia.

Reactions: 1
Does anybody have screenshots/recordings of liz's rant about Claire? Raging I missed them, she deleted them before I went on to have a look 😂

Reactions: 2
I love how Lizards memory of Joy's last chemo session involves free doughnuts from Huckleberries. It's all about the freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.