Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The phone needs to be taken away from her when she’s on the sauce... I try watch from another account, as the hairy lipped bleep blocked me, but I (ALMOST) feel bad that I’m lolling at someone that desperately needs help!
Regardless of what people think of Ellie Kelly and her walking sti for a boyfriend, did they really deserve to have this muttonhead bleep telling their private business to a bleeping call out page!!!? NO!
And the saddest thing about that is that she’s auld enough to be their bleeping mother 🤦‍♀️ Very very sad woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well said, this is exactly why I unfollowed her a long time back. By watching I feel people are enabling her, and almost encouraging her behaviour. She's a low life, alcoholic mess, who doesn't even have custody of her own kids.

And she doesn't seem to have any problem with not having custody of them either. The rare time she has them she carries on the sesh as normal. I would be fighting tooth & nail to get my kids back, cleaning up my act, doing whatever I could to be their mother & carer, and get them back to me again.

Who sits through the incoherent, drunken rants she goes on at least 3/4 times a week??? It's bizarre that she has any type of following, surely the car crash aspect grows tiresome after a while even??? I know it did for me anyway
You're probably right about unfollowing her. But people won't. That's half of Liz's problem. She loves an audience. She loves performing. Shes v prolific on stories. I often can't get through them all bc there are other accounts I want to get to. She would be lost without social media. And tbf it probably is a good outlet for her if she used it wisely and kept out of trouble. At some point she has to know that if she is falling out with so many others on Instagram that she can't blame them.

But sure look, people are glued to her every day. She can't quit IG and a lot of people can't quit her, whether they love or h*te her lol

Reactions: 1
You're probably right about unfollowing her. But people won't. That's half of Liz's problem. She loves an audience. She loves performing. Shes v prolific on stories. I often can't get through them all bc there are other accounts I want to get to. She would be lost without social media. And tbf it probably is a good outlet for her if she used it wisely and kept out of trouble. At some point she has to know that if she is falling out with so many others on Instagram that she can't blame them.

But sure look, people are glued to her every day. She can't quit IG and a lot of people can't quit her, whether they love or h*te her lol
Therefore they are enabling her. If her social media went tits up, what would she do with her time, all day every day. She might have to actually get a job then, and I don't know, maybe try to straighten out her life, realise that she needs to grow the f*** up and be a mother to her kids maybe. The possibilities are endless

Reactions: 3
Therefore they are enabling her. If her social media went tits up, what would she do with her time, all day every day. She might have to actually get a job then, and I don't know, maybe try to straighten out her life, realise that she needs to grow the f*** up and be a mother to her kids maybe. The possibilities are endless
Yep, but sure we are all guilty of enabling her then.

Reactions: 1
Tell me this much girls, does she get the shelf like lips done in sisu for free?

• Haha
Tell me this much girls, does she get the shelf like lips done in sisu for free?
She was part of some loyalty scheme where if you mentioned her name she’d get €100 on her card she had €100’s on it before lockdown not sure if it’s still active. Stenson had one too

Reactions: 2
She was part of some loyalty scheme where if you mentioned her name she’d get €100 on her card she had €100’s on it before lockdown not sure if it’s still active. Stenson had one too
Lol stop, could you imagine the shame of going in there mentioning that gowls name 🥴 I was just curious as one opened up in limerick

• Haha
I just read above the amount of people she’s falling out with I know about Mermaid Jane and her ex (Liz and that Laura one should have apologised too both of them) can someone fill me in what happened with Super Mom sliming please? Jaysus she falls out with everyone though Claire balding is a massive pain in the hole and no angel herself.

Reactions: 2
The phone needs to be taken away from her when she’s on the sauce... I try watch from another account, as the hairy lipped bleep blocked me, but I (ALMOST) feel bad that I’m lolling at someone that desperately needs help!
Regardless of what people think of Ellie Kelly and her walking sti for a boyfriend, did they really deserve to have this muttonhead bleep telling their private business to a bleeping call out page!!!? NO!
And the saddest thing about that is that she’s auld enough to be their bleeping mother 🤦‍♀️ Very very sad woman.
She blocked me 2 the bleep after setting trolls after me for saying her lip job wasn't a great display of work for sisu lol. I actually said it to her, 2 months later she blocked me, went on a drunk rave and sent these mad witches on me sending dms etc. She's is vile

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She blocked me 2 the bleep after setting trolls after me for saying her lip job wasn't a great display of work for sisu lol. I actually said it to her, 2 months later she blocked me, went on a drunk rave and sent these mad witches on me sending dms etc. She's is vile
Doesn't surprise me at all, she came after me when I asked what the research on the paste was, she cam for me. She's nuts

• Wow
She can't go for staff dinner on Saturday night because she wants to go for a bath on Sunday night?!?!?!

Am I missing something? Makes zero sense to me........

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s amazing when you unfollow you forget about them until you click on here! She accepted my request to follow again bit blocked me from her stories so I just unfollowed! Really don’t miss that laugh and lips!!🤫🤫

• Haha
She can't go for staff dinner on Saturday night because she wants to go for a bath on Sunday night?!?!?!

Am I missing something? Makes zero sense to me........
Cause she’s booked into the Oriel Sunday night a dinner skull a few pints and have a bath as they don’t have one at home! Remember the last night she was there 🤮

• Haha
Batten down the hatches she’ll be on later pissed talking shite, & her side kick will be snoring the head of herself oblivious to what Lizbian is doing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hotel manager a tattler? No bath in the room 🤣 skitting, imagine she didn't go out to her staff party last night because she had to have a bath tonight, and then no bath 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hotel manager a tattler? No bath in the room 🤣 skitting, imagine she didn't go out to her staff party last night because she had to have a bath tonight, and then no bath 🙈
Who gets so excited about a bath 🤷‍♀️ Clearly no upgrade unlike the last time she stayed there and blagged one, obviously the hotel weren't too keen on her being a returning guest and don't want to encourage her to become a regular 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The BS today, she had choice of 2 hotel suites but took the one with no bath that she was talking about all week. And then trying to emphasise that asking for a penny dinners hamper would be in strictest confidence when she gossiped about that very thing last year with her 20 odd thousand followers 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.